Attention Disneyland Annual Passholders! I’ve got an exciting new benefit to tell you about: a new Twitter service, @DisneylandAP, is now available for you. It’s another great way to stay informed and up-to-date on all the AP happenings at the Disneyland Resort. Follow @DisneylandAP for special AP news and offers, and even answers to some of your Annual Passport questions! Of course, this service joins the official Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder Facebook page, Facebook.com/DisneylandPassholders, as another easy and fun way to stay connected to all the benefits of being an Annual Passholder.
Not a Disneyland AP yet? See what you’re missing out on:
- Disney Dining Discounts – Annual Passholders enjoy the following discounts at many Disneyland Resort food locations:
- Merchandise Discounts – Annual Passholders enjoy the following discounts on select purchases at most Disney-operated merchandise locations through December 2013:
- Premier and Premium Passholders save 20 percent
- Deluxe, SoCal and SoCal Select Passholders save 10 percent
- Special rates at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
- Passholder-exclusive website with even more special content, including offers, insider updates and all the information you need to make the most of your Annual Passport.
- Passholder E-Newsletter with the latest news and information.
- Guided Tours Discounts – Annual Passholders receive 20 percent off select Guided Tours at the Disneyland Resort.
- Special Events – In addition to advance-purchase savings on Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets for select nights, Annual Passholders enjoy opportunities to attend special events at the Disneyland Resort, such as Annual Passholder Limited Time Magic.
Visit Disneyland.com/passholder to learn more and to become an Annual Passholder.
Passports subject to the Annual Passport Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to Blockout Dates, other restrictions and change without notice. Subject to capacity constraints, and Passports do not guarantee admission during high attendance periods or other closures.
Did you know that the Happiest Place on Earth is also the #1 most-Instagrammed place in the U.S.? It’s true – there have been more than 8 million photos posted on the photo sharing app from the Disneyland Resort to date.
That’s why I’m excited to tell you that we’ve launched @Disneyland on Instagram, featuring 100 percent fan-sourced images! Our guests have always loved sharing their Disney memories from right here inside Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks, and Instagram allows them to do that in a fun way.
Want in? Be sure to add #Disneyland or tag @Disneyland to your photos and you may be featured on our @Disneyland Instagram feed.
We’re gearing up for some “monstrous” fun on May 24, when both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks (in addition to Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort) will stay open from 6 a.m. on Friday, May 24, until 6 a.m. on Saturday, May 25, 2013. If you’re planning to visit the Disneyland Resort during this special event, I’ve got some important information you should know.
Park Hours and Attraction Information
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks will open at 6 a.m. on Friday, May 24, and select attractions, entertainment and services will remain open until 6 a.m. on Saturday, May 25, with the following exceptions:
Queue Instructions for Park Opening on May 24
- The early arrival queue will open to guests on Disneyland Resort property at 10 p.m. on May 23. Cast members will be available in the Disneyland Resort Esplanade to direct guests to queue location upon arrival.
- Parking will initially be available in the Anaheim GardenWalk parking area with overflow parking at the Pumbaa Parking Lot, if necessary, and standard parking rates will apply. Please be aware that no shuttle service will be offered from the Anaheim GardenWalk or Pumbaa Parking areas prior to 8 a.m. on May 24.
- All guests in line will be able to temporarily leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms.
- Portions of the early arrival queue will be located beyond the guest screening checkpoints, beyond which certain items will not be permitted. Be sure to check the list of prohibited items here. Exceptions will be made for items such as large blankets and pillows, but all items must be able to be stored in a locker prior to entering either park. No tents, inflatable mattresses, coolers or heating equipment will be permitted in the queue.
- Restrooms will be available to guests in the queue, and ticket purchases will be available beginning at 3:05 a.m. the morning of May 24.
- Disneyland Resort Hotel guests who wish to enter either park at 6 a.m. on May 24 will be directed to the main queue in the Central Esplanade. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel gate into Disney California Adventure park will open to Disneyland Resort Hotel guests at 7 a.m. on May 24.
Annual Passholder Information
- SoCal Select Annual Passports will not be valid for admission on May 24.
- SoCal or Deluxe Annual Passports will be valid for admission during the entire 24-hour period.
- Annual Passholders and their guests who carpool to the Monstrous Summer All-Nighter at the Disneyland Resort can receive a special button, while supplies last. Here are the details:
- There must be at least three (3) people in the vehicle and at least one (1) person must be a valid Annual Passholder. Valid Passport must be presented upon entry to the participating parking area. Photo ID may be required.
- One (1) button will be given to each person who is legally seated in the qualifying vehicle. Supplies are limited and are not guaranteed.
- Buttons will be available at the Mickey & Friends, Pumbaa, Simba, Toy Story, and Anaheim Convention Center parking areas. Buttons will not be available at the Anaheim GardenWalk parking location.
- This special offer will be available from
5 a.m. 6 a.m. on May 24 to 6 a.m. on May 25, or while supplies last.
- More information can be found at: www.disneyland.com/apmagic
- Be sure to follow @Disneyland, @DisneylandToday and @DCAToday on Twitter to stay connected and receive the latest updates during your visit to the Disneyland Resort. We will also have live updates throughout the day here on the Disney Parks Blog.
- More information on the Monstrous Summer All-Nighter can be found here.
Valid Theme Park admission required, and admission will be subject to capacity constraints and other scheduled park events. Information and event and offer elements are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
Our team of chefs and beverage experts are cranking up fast for the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, with food, wine, beers and cocktails taking center stage around the World Showcase Promenade and all across Walt Disney World Resort.
Summer will be here before you know it. So what will you do on your vacation? Well, if the Walt Disney World Resort is on your list for June, then here are a few merchandise special events you don’t want to miss.
This week, we shared more details on what you can expect during the Disney Parks Monstrous Summer All-Nighter on May 24, including an early look at the great food and merchandise available at the parks.
The Force is strong at Walt Disney World Resort with the start of Star Wars Weekends yesterday at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Join Star Wars celebrities and characters, check out Star Wars-inspired merchandise, try out the D-Tech Me experience, and more at the annual festival. Read the posts below to find out how you can visit a galaxy far, far away, now through June 9, 2013 at the Walt Disney World Resort.
We’re about a week away from our first-ever three park Monstrous Summer 24-hour “all-nighter” at Disney Parks. And to kick things off at Walt Disney World Resort, we’re offering a special experience for Disney Parks Blog readers.
When it comes to photographs at Disney Parks, one spot at Walt Disney World that is getting a lot of attention this week is Adventurers Outpost, a new character greeting location for Mickey and Minnie Mouse at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
“Mickey and the Magical Map” is just around the corner at Disneyland park, so we’re getting ready to celebrate here on the Disney Parks Blog. Join us May 31, 2013, for a private showing of the new Fantasyland Theatre show! And afterward, we’ll hear from some of the people behind the scenes who are bringing the show to life.