DISNEYLAND RESORT “2-DAY TICKET” CONTEST
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA, 92802, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Contest (“Contest”).
2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 5:00 P.M., January 5, 2011, and ending at 6:30 P.M. of the same day (“Entry Period”), you may enter by: (1) viewing the “99 Seconds of Fun” video posted at the Disney Parks Blog (www.disneyparks.com/blog); 2) identifying the official names of the new entertainment shown in the video; 3) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, all in the body of the email: a correct list of the official names of the new entertainment, in order, as they appear in the video; your first and last name; and your physical mailing address (no P.O. boxes allowed) (“Address”) (collectively, “Entry”). You may also review these instructions in Sponsor’s Contest call to action posted by Sponsor on https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2-day-ticket-contest/. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept a mis-typed Entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor’s replies via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address (“Email Address”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Only one Entry per person/Email Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Email Address, or more than one person use the same Email Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the Email Address. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Open only to persons who, upon entering, are 18 years or older; legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”); and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Email Addresses to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: Ninety-nine (99) Prizes: Each eligible winner submitting a valid Southern California or Northern Baja California Address within zip codes 90000-93599 or 21000-22999 (“So Cal Winner”) will receive one (1) pair of Southern California resident 2-day, 1-park per day tickets valid for two (2) days of admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure™ Park (not for both parks on the same day) which must be used by May 14, 2011(“So Cal Prize”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $198. Each eligible winner not a So Cal Winner will receive one (1) 1-Day, Disneyland® Resort Park-Hopper Ticket valid for one (1) day’s admission to both Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure™ Park (“Non-So Cal Prize”). ARV: $101. Total ARV of all Prizes: $9,999, which will vary depending upon the number and type of Prizes awarded. Prizes may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and are subject to other restrictions. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to transportation to and parking at the Disneyland® Resort. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes and prize elements may not be separated. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will be checked and verified through January 6, 2011. The first ninety-nine (99) Entries submitted that meet all eligibility requirements herein including listing the correct entertainment offerings in order will be potential winners.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified via email to the potential winner’s Email Address on or about January 6, 2011. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in an Email Address or any computer or server malfunctions that may result in the notification email not being received. The appropriate Prize will be mailed to each winner’s Address via registered mail within three (3) weeks after January 6, 2011, and the return receipt will serve as proof of winner’s receipt of the prize. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency, upon request and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
7. CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prizes;  winner’s acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the promotion and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to the email function that may interfere with the Contest or your ability to timely enter and  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
8. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners (after January 6, 2011, but before May 31, 2011) and/or Rules (before Jan. 5, 2011), send an email to email@example.com. You will be sent a link to a Web page with this information for the Disney’s “2-day Ticket” Contest.
2DAYTICKETCONRED (12-29-10) #4494