Early favorites have been our exclusive events: Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade and the “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks. If you haven’t seen it, the parade is unique. It begins with a ride by the Headless Horseman and showcases Disney characters in costumes. During the fireworks, Disney villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
To make the event special for you, we’re offering some insider tips:
- Look for the white balloons throughout the park to find the trick-or-treat locations
- Trick-or-treat lines get shorter as the night goes on
- To purchase your Pirate’s League experience, call 407-WDW-CREW early as the location is only open until 8 p.m. on party nights
- View the second parade, it’s less crowded
- The candy mix is the same at every treat location, so there’s no need to “hunt” for the good stuff around the park
- While there will be event-themed merchandise throughout the park, visit Merchant of Venus in Tomorrowland as that location will be the Halloween headquarters
You should know that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the only opportunity for the family to dress up in Halloween costumes and trick-or-treat at the Magic Kingdom Park.
There are several more parties between now and closing day on November 1. Parties are slated for:
October 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
And remember, this is a separately priced event. Valid special event theme park tickets are required. Go to www.disneyworld.com/halloween or call 407/W-DISNEY to purchase your tickets.