This week, we featured some unique images from Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney World Resort. First, we showed how heat, gravity and human breath created works of art during glassblowing shows at the Crystal Art Shop on Main Street, U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom Park. If you missed it, here it is:
Also, we asked several questions on the blog, including what Disney Parks attraction do you enjoy most? And Heather updated last week’s Disney’s California Adventure Park post with video of Mickey helping fill Paradise Bay Lagoon. Here’s the rundown:
– Your Favorite Disney Parks Attraction Is… — Guests shared their favorite attractions at Disney Parks.
– Mickey Helps Fill Paradise Bay Lagoon for “World of Color” — Heather gave an update from Disney’s California Adventure Park.
– Back to Film at Disney’s Animal Kingdom — Gene Duncan was asked to shoot some film for a joint promotion with Kodak on the unveiling of their newest color neg film.
– Disney Weddings in NYC: Bridal Market Trends — Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings team left the parks this week for Bridal Market, the premier showcase of designer bridal gowns.
– What is the Most Popular Disney Pin?” — Steven Miller answered the question, “What is the most popular Disney pin?”
– Oktoberfest 2009 at the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim. — The Downtown Disney District will be filled with the German spirit as it hosts Oktoberfest for the first time later this month.
– Did you miss it? The Disneyland Attraction that’s Millions of Years Old. — A petrified tree at Disneyland Park is believed to be between 55 million and 70 million years old.
– Disney Tips for Designing Your Jack-O-Lantern — It’s not the usual squares and rectangles for pumpkins at Walt Disney World Resort this season.