The Disney Parks Blog featured several holiday-related posts this week, including a feature on a group of people who spend each Thanksgiving living in tepees at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. If you missed it, here’s a look:
We also asked for your thoughts on historical images on the Blog and what makes spending the holidays at Disney Parks so special. Here is the list of our most popular posts:
- Now and Then: Photos Taken Outside Walt’s Apartment — Featured a photo of Walt Disney outside his apartment in 1956.
- Your Favorite Part About Celebrating The Holidays at Disney Parks Is… — You shared your unique experiences at Disney Parks.
- Ahoy Sailor Mickey — A behind-the-scenes look at the Sailor Mickey balloon before it’s maiden voyage at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Unique Centerpieces Created by Disney Parks Florist — We showed how to make four holiday centerpieces.
- Thanksgiving Day Parade at Disneyland Park — Video showed the “Give a Day, Get a Disney Day” Thanksgiving Parade.
- Disneyland Resort Remembers — Forty six years ago this week, America lost its 35th president, John F. Kennedy. We found a photo showing Disneyland park closed its gates on November 23, 1963, in honor of the president.
- National Thanksgiving Turkey Settles into New Home at Big Thunder Ranch — The Turkeys, Courage and Carolina, are now in their new home at Big Thunder Ranch at the Disneyland Resort.