Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park

First Look – Phineas and Ferb

posted on November 11th, 2009 by Heather Hust Rivera, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company

For all you Disney Channel fans, Phineas and Ferb made their Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade debut during a taping at Disneyland park this week. The characters do not currently have an ongoing presence in the Parks, but the Disney Parks Christmas Parade taping is the first time they have appeared anywhere. What do you think of these new characters?
Phineas and Ferb in the Disney Parks Christmas Parade
Phineas and Ferb in the Disney Parks Christmas Parade

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Brenton on November 11th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

I love Phineas and Ferb. I think it would be great if they had a meet and greet somewhere in the parks.

Matt on November 11th, 2009 at 2:07 pm

I’d love to see them in Disney World.

Glenn on November 11th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

Awesome!!! It would be great if they would become a permanent presence at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

Jackie from WA on November 11th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

Oh wow!! I just showed the pictures to my kids & they are out-of-control excited!! They have been asking me to suggest having them at the Hollywood & Vine with Candace & Perry instead of who is currently there! I just laughed & told them you never know what can happen at Disney!

Tim on November 11th, 2009 at 2:27 pm

I’m waiting until the kids get home from school. Then I will ask them and get back with you… :-)

Mentioning the Christmas Day Parade brings back a fond memory of las Christmas. We had already given our 4 kids their present – a desk calendar with a countdown until a spring break trip to Disneyland. When the parade begins on tv, the phone rings. I place it on speakerphone and mute the show. It was Mickey and Minnie telling our kids how happy they were that we were going to visit them at Disneyland. You should have seen their faces!!!!

Bonnie on November 11th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

I think it would be an AWESOME idea to have Phineas and Ferb in the parks! I hope Disney would do that, with tons of Phineas and Ferb merchandise that everyone could buy. Including adult-sized t-shirts. :)

Brittney on November 11th, 2009 at 3:03 pm

My niece is obsessed with Phineas and Ferb. I know she would LOVE IT if they made an appearance in the parks! They look GREAT! The costumes are AWESOME!!!

Deborah on November 11th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Add this family the list of wanting to see Phineas and Ferb (and Perry too please!) at the parks. And merchandise to go with it. And a character meal. We love these guys!

Stephanie from ON on November 11th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

Ferb-tastic! We would love to see some Phineas and Ferb at Walt Disney World. We bought the soundtrack recently, and it’s great, good sing-a-long fun in the car.

Ryan from PA on November 11th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Love seeing Phineas & Ferb in the parks! Would also love to see the Lights of Winter this year. I guess one out of two ain’t bad.

Dennis from VA on November 11th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

They look awesom!!Mmy daughter was so disappointed during our last trip to Disney World that there wasn’t anything from P&F there, hope they will be at Disney World soon!!!!!!!!!!

Douglas from MD on November 11th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Great!! Can’t wait to see them at Walt Disney World some day soon.

Richard on November 11th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

I hope they are a permanent addition to the parks. We love P&F. I’m surprised it’s taken this long for them to show up. “Where’s Perry?”

Chris on November 11th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

My daughter loves Phineas and Ferb. Please bring them to the DLR.

Alan from CA on November 11th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

I would love to see more of Phineas and Ferb. It’s my favorite Disney Channel show right now and I’m disappointed that I can’t find their toys at Disneyland or CA Adventure.

PS Don’t forget Perry!

Candace from FL on November 11th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

My 6 year old son loves Phineas and Ferb (so do I). I wish Disney had Phineas and Ferb at the Parks. He and I are there at least once a month. We are waiting ever so patiently. At least he was made happy today. Bought the whole gang in mini beanies at the Disney Store.

Stephanie on November 11th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

I would LOVE to see them at Disneyland and Walt Disney World! Those are the only cartoons I watch–and my favorite kid’s show! :D

Jeffrey from PA on November 11th, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Phineas and Ferb Rocks! My daughter and I love the show, and know many of the songs. Hopefully we will see Phineas and Ferb at WDW, along with Dr. Doofenschmirts, and the “semi-aquatic, egg laying mammal of action” – Perry!

Courtney on November 11th, 2009 at 11:53 pm

I think they look GREAT!! I would love to see Phineas and Ferb in at DL. Or even in DCA in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot!!

Michael on November 12th, 2009 at 12:26 am

I was pretty surprised when I was in WDW this past September that there was absolutely nothing Phineas and Ferb to be found in the parks other than one pin. Not only has this show become a huge hit with the intended kid demographic, but there are tons of parents who love it as well. I thought at the very least that the characters would be found as a graphic for the t-shirts that you can create yourself, but that wasn’t the case.

Disney should not only put Phineas, Ferb, Perry, Candace and Doofensmirtz into the parks, but they should get to work on a themed attraction as well. It doesn’t have to be anything elaborate, but I can think of a few empty locations that could house something.

Right now, one of the most popular things in Epcot is a game themed after a cartoon that is no longer being produced. Hopefully there will be a decent Phineas and Ferb presence in the parks before Disney decides to halt production on the show once it reaches syndication.

james from IL on November 12th, 2009 at 6:35 am

WOW – OMG – and WOW! Can’t believe it! It’s about time! We are SOOOO excited! Tell me there’s more, please say there’s more!!! Candace, Jeremy, Perry, come on!!! Doof!!!! My 3yr old knows all the words to the songs and is so super excited! His birthday is in December – can you imagine what a surprise this will be!!!!!

RyanMax203 on November 12th, 2009 at 7:35 am

We would LOVE to see them at the parks – their “inventions” would make a great ride and a great exhibit at EPCOT (the science behind some of them anyway). More Phineas and Ferb!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary from PA on November 12th, 2009 at 8:34 am

My family loves Phineas and Ferb. We sing their songs daily. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be able to meet them at Disney World. Can this be arranged for my Dec 6 trip to Disney World? ;)

Andrew on November 12th, 2009 at 8:55 am

I know they are on Disney XD all the time which is geared at boys, but my girls LOVE Phineas and Ferb!!!

Mary Jo from TN on November 12th, 2009 at 9:08 am

My daughter and son LOVE Phineas and Ferb!!! They asked if they could meet them when we were in WDW in October and I had to break it to them that they weren’t appearing in the park yet. Looks like we might be able to see them in the future though.

Sarah from Wiltshire on November 12th, 2009 at 9:34 am

My boys both love Phineas and Ferb. They’ll go crazy when I show them this after school.

Definitely need to see more of them at WDW, and the adorable Agent P!

Amy on November 12th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

My daughter and son both love Phineas and Ferb too! It’s the one show they both drop whatever they are doing when it is on. Bring them on down to Disney World so we can get meet them in person!

L on November 12th, 2009 at 2:50 pm

My nephews and I enjoy Phineas and Ferb very much. They are so much fun. I would like very much to have them in the parks. I’m excited to see more merchandise as well. And please don’t leave Candace out. She’s so funny.

Mark on November 12th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

My whole family loves PH&F. We’ve even included a likeness of Perry on one of our trip shirts I make. Last year, the back of our shirt said in big red letters: “Hey, Ferb! I know what we’re gonna do today!” Obviously, we would love to see Phineas, Ferb and Perry\Agent P @ Walt Disney World. My daughter just made a clay model of Perry in her art class. But he doesn’t do much!

Anna from WA on November 12th, 2009 at 7:40 pm

My five-year-old just saw the photos on this blog from over my shoulder. “MOM! We so have to go to Disneyland . . . NOW! Do they have Perry too?” We’re planning our next trip to DLR this summer. He’s all excited. I really do hope they make them a meet-and-greet at the parks. That show is great – the whole family enjoys watching. :)

Adrien from PA on November 13th, 2009 at 10:09 am

Phineas and Ferb rock and my kids and I are so thrilled that they will be in the parade and the parks! It would be awesome if Perry the Platypus, Doofenshmirtz, and Candace could join them.

Pat from CA on November 13th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

SWEEET! Phineas and Ferb is a great cartoon and it is awesome to see them having a presence in the parks. Looking forward to an update as to ehwn we can “meet ” them

Ken on November 16th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

P&F are fantastic and I’m glad to see them in the holiday parade! I hope to see more of them. It’s our families favorite show!

Martha on November 16th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

They are so cute! My whole family loves Phineas & Ferb & Agent P! Please bring them to the parks as a meet and greet or, better yet, as an attraction.

Ann from CA on November 17th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

My hubby and I LOVE this show!! We have been passholders for years and years and would just LOVE to see them walking around and avalible for photos at Disneyland! They are truly loved! BRING THEM TO DISNEYLAND!! =)

mary from PA on November 18th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

love to see them in DISNEY WORLD this Dec

please please , DS would go crazy

Reynaldo from Puerto Rico on November 19th, 2009 at 9:22 am

My son is an austistic child and love it, he sings all of their songs. We’re just going over there now, so I really hope he gets to see them. I will be great idea for a musical show, kids love it.

Brandy on November 19th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

They look great! I really wish they would do meet and greets in the parks. We went last summer for our first trip and those are the characters we wish we could have met. PLEASE have them there by June 2010!!!!

Kristy on November 28th, 2009 at 9:10 pm

Please, please, please WDW bring Phineas and Ferb!!!!! It would blow my son’s mind!!! And I secretly really want to meet Candace!

Colleen on December 1st, 2009 at 12:03 am

Oh my gosh! Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, bring Phineas and Ferb to Disney World! Our whole family LOVES them. My husband and I were just saying the other day how great it would be to have a meet and greet with them and a ride would be so awesome! Bring Phineas and Ferb to Disney World!

Austin on December 6th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

Phineas and ferb rule!!

Brian from AR on December 6th, 2009 at 10:06 pm

I would LOVE to see Phineas and Ferb at the parks!!! That’s my boys favorite show(we love it too!!) and that would make an awesome family photo of us and those 2 cool characters!!!!

Timothy on December 9th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

P&F would immediately be my son’s favorite characters at WDW, and my wife’s (if Perry was there!!) Please consider it.