Disney Cruise Line

More Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade Fun! Ryan Seacrest and Demi Lovato

posted on November 9th, 2009 by Heather Hust Rivera, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company

Yes, there’s more!

If you missed the blog posts over the weekend, we shared photos of Selena Gomez, Stevie Wonder, Anika Noni Rose, Cheryl Burke and Tony Dovolani performing and filming at Disneyland park for the annual Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade broadcast.

Here’s today’s photo of Ryan Seacrest posing with Donald Duck while taking a break from Ryan’s duties as co-host for the show.

Ryan Seacrest and Donald Duck

Demi Lovato was also seen on Main Street, USA performing “Wonderful Christmas Time.”

Demi Lovato

To see more, don’t miss the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade on ABC, which airs December 25.

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Disneyland Park

jen on November 9th, 2009 at 10:23 pm

omgomgomg….
My parents are there (yea, without me)=/

And Ryan Seacrest talked to me on my dads phone!!! =D

Im excited to watch this Parade!! Wish I couldve been there for the tapings, but im all the way in NJ = /

Jackie from WA on November 9th, 2009 at 10:27 pm

What a simply wonderful week to be at the Disneyland Resort! I really wish I was there!! It’s so awesome that you are sharing pictures with us so we can experience a little of the magic! Thank you!

rigo on November 10th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Cooooooooooooooooollllll,,,, Now I can Drive over and take my yearly Christmas Picture at Disneyland…. Yeahhhhhhhhhh… Christmas time is Coming … Rigo..en Los Angeles..

Amiregh on November 10th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

will there be more presentations throughout the week and weekend?

Jennifer on November 10th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Ugh, could they have gotten someone ELSE as the co-host, other than Seacrest?

Mary on November 11th, 2009 at 12:11 am

Mary from Santa Barbara, CA!!

I wish I was there when they were taping the Christmas Parade..The pictures that are posted looks like it was a lot of fun!!!

Allison from FL on November 14th, 2009 at 10:05 am

Do you have any information about when the parade will be taped at Walt Disney World?

Malika from FL on November 19th, 2009 at 9:02 am

does anyone know when they will tape the Parade at WDW??? thank you!!!

Cindy from FL on November 22nd, 2009 at 12:19 am

The parade is being taped at WDW on Dec 3-5th. My tickets for the taping arrived on Friday. I can’t wait to find out who will be performing in Florida!

Malika from FL on November 23rd, 2009 at 3:59 pm

Great! Thanks!!

Cynthia from MI on November 25th, 2009 at 10:38 am

Does anyone have two extra tickets for the WDW taping???? My daughter and I would love to go!!!

Debra on November 25th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

We will be at WDW that week, how do we get tickets to the taping of the Christmas parade???
Thanks!

Malika from FL on November 30th, 2009 at 10:54 am

You dont need tickets for that,you get to watch it while you are at Magic kingdom. it’s awesome! dont miss the special Christmas parade, it’s out of this world.

melissa from NY on November 30th, 2009 at 11:53 am

I am wondering who the parade host are going to be for the WDW portion of the parade. Regis just announced that he is going out for hip surgery on Dec. 1st. So who will be replacing him?

Angela on December 9th, 2009 at 8:10 am

I know they taped the Hollywood Studio portion on Nov 25th because we were there. My kids were taped dancing so we had to sign a release statment for them to be on TV.