Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park

‘Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee!’ at Disneyland Resort

posted on November 18th, 2009 by Valarie Sukovaty, Disneyland Public Relations

Check out this video that gives you a front row seat to “Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee!” at the Disneyland Resort. The colorful, jazz-filled show gets the party started in New Orleans Square and continues on the Mark Twain Riverboat. This good time runs through January 3.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Tammy on November 18th, 2009 at 7:04 pm

How do you get selected to participate as a guest in the show?

Debra from NV on November 18th, 2009 at 7:27 pm

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Maria on November 18th, 2009 at 8:33 pm

How do you get selected for the show. The facebook post says find out how by clicking here. I clicked and here I am. So how do you get into the show???? I will be there on Friday!

Alison on November 18th, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Yay! For once both Disneyland and WDW actually DID get the same show, and a great one too! I hope it stays past January. Now neither coast can say they have the “better” show, lol. The only thing that puts the West coast version a smidge ahead is they have beautiful New Orleans Square to set it in. One thing I was a little surprised about though: I know the world famous Disney characters are surely ambidextrous. After all, they do sign a whole lot of books every day, it’s a handy talent. However, I was still surprised to see Tiana signing right-handed since Anika Noni Rose specifically asked Mark Henn to make Tiana animated as a left-handed girl, which he did.

Robin on November 18th, 2009 at 11:18 pm

I saw the show in person and thought it was great. Perfect addition to New Orleans square.

Dave on November 19th, 2009 at 1:18 am

Saw this for the first time 2 weeks ago. And Jon Lasseter was one of the guests on the boat!! So cool. The show is great too. That girl can sing! Lobe it.

Michael from Florida on November 19th, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Hi Folks

my wife & I had the best time ever at the showboat celebration. After around 100 visits to Magic kingdom, this was the best. We were participants, loved it, got our medals, then got wound up by “Jack” on the bridge who said I was the best ever on the tambourine. Later I realised we were all on the same format, he just saw our medals. Well done Jack, it takes a good kidder to kid another. You made our day! The cast on the boat were brilliant too!

Amy on November 20th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

My family is so excited to see this movie! I hope it becomes another Disney classic!

Lindsey from CA on November 21st, 2009 at 12:22 am

How do we become participants in the show. We’ve seen it a few times and it’s a great addition to New Orleans. We’d love to find out how to become part of the show!

Kevin on November 27th, 2009 at 8:57 pm

This is one of the best high energy shows rolled out in years — really since High School Musical was fresh. I really hope this stays in the parks for a few extra months. It adds a lot of energy and fun and is perfect for the Magic Kingdoms.

Natalie from CA on November 28th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

We are AP holders and we will be there Friday and would love, love, love to be part of this! How can we participate? The fb posting said find out how, sooo how?