Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios

You Saw it Here First – Selena Gomez Tapes the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade

posted on November 7th, 2009 by Heather Hust Rivera, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company

While the holiday season at the Disneyland Resort doesn’t officially start until November 13, Selena Gomez spread some holiday cheer at Disneyland park today.

Selena will appear in the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade on ABC later this year and was seen taping a segment and playing with Stitch in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle.
Selena Gomez with Santa Stitch

Check back on the Disney Parks Blog for more updates on this year’s exciting show, which airs Christmas Day on ABC.

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Lee on November 7th, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Selena is a great actress. Hope she stays with Disney for a long time to come and I can’t wait to see the performance!

Banks on November 7th, 2009 at 8:38 pm

Awesome! I can’t wait for the taping at WDW this year. I’ve watched the parade very year since 1992, and got to be in the audience the last two years. I’m hoping I get tickets for this year’s filming!

Debbie from GA on November 8th, 2009 at 1:44 am

Hey! Just saw her doing PR on several things with her new “bob” hair cut…wow, her hair grows fast! ;)

GREAT PICTURE OF HER AND STITCH!!

Jackie from WA on November 8th, 2009 at 1:45 am

This picture made my kids’ day today! They love Wizards of Waverly Place & can’t believe how lucky Selena Gomez is that she got to see Santa Stitch already! So fun that you are sharing this with everyone! =)

Julie on November 8th, 2009 at 9:44 am

That’s a great picture. I can’t wait to go on the 14th of this month for my birthday. The second day of Christmas decorations, yay!

Jessica on November 25th, 2009 at 8:00 pm

I got tickets to be a part of the taping. While I was on the site signing up it said “Be part of the magic! Be part of a TV-show taping, on December 4, 2009. Watch your favorite Disney Characters and Guest Stars perform on Main Street USA and enjoy free parking and admission to Magic Kingdom® Park”. One is to assume that means that after the taping we have access to the park attractions. Does anybody know if this is true? Because, I am being told by some fellow moms that we will be forced to leave after the shows taping.