Yes, it’s almost parade time. And when the 26th annual “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade” begins tomorrow, you’ll see some of the world’s best performers. We’ve shared some of the talent appearing during the nationally televised event. Now, here’s the list:
- Celine Dion – The ten-time Grammy winner will be featured singing her heartwarming ballad, “Don’t Save It All for Christmas Day,” and shares her own rendition of “O’ Come All Ye Faithful.”
- Stevie Wonder – The legendary singer/songwriter Stevie Wonder will have viewers singing along with his very own holiday classic, “What Christmas Means to Me.”
- Jonas Brothers – The Worldwide pop stars put a tropical spin on the holidays when they perform their brand-new song, “Summertime Anthem.” The high-energy tune is featured on “All Wrapped Up: Vol. 2,” the new holiday CD from Hollywood Records.
- Selena Gomez – The star of the Disney Channel series “Wizards of Waverly Place,” makes a special appearance amidst the festive magic at Disneyland park.
- Anika Noni Rose – The Tony Award-winner voice of Princess Tiana from the new Walt Disney Pictures animated feature film “The Princess and the Frog,” performs a musical production inspired by “Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee.” During the number, she will be accompanied by Tony Dovolani and Cheryl Burke, two of the dancers from ABC’s hit show “Dancing with the Stars.” The musical, Mardi Gras-style celebration takes place in New Orleans Square at Disneyland.
- Yanni – The performer will bring his Yanni Voices to perform a reverent arrangement of “O Holy Night” featuring Nathan Pacheco.
- Kris Allen – “American Idol” winner entertains the crowd with his rendition of a holiday favorite, “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.”
- USC March Band – Straight from Southern California, the world-famous USC band beats to their own seasonal drums at Disneyland Resort.
- Demi Lovato – The star of the Disney Channel’s “Camp Rock” and “Sonny With A Chance,” performs the Paul McCartney classic, “Wonderful Christmas Time.”
- Steve Rushton – The performer known for his hit songs on the “Hannah Montana: The Movie,” “The Suite Life on Deck” and “G-Force” movie soundtracks, rings in the holidays with “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” – a tune he performs on the “Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws” Blu-Ray & DVD – as he is joined by the famed Florida A&M University Strikers.
- Samantha Brown – The Travel Channel star checks in with holiday greetings from Disney Cruise Line, aboard the Disney Wonder cruise ship.
- The puppies from Disney’s popular series of “Buddies” movies will make a special appearance to celebrate their all-new and heartwarming holiday adventure on Disney Blu-Ray & DVD, “Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws.”
The two-hour special will be televised in high-definition on December 25 on ABC-TV at 10 a.m. Eastern and 9 a.m. Central, Mountain and Pacific times. Of course, all talent and floats are subject to change.