Update – March 30: The Coral Reef Restaurant Dive Engagement is currently unavailable. Please consider one of the many other options that are available to you at Disney Parks.
For those who believe in happy endings and fairy tale settings, a proposal at a Disney Destination is a magical experience to cherish forever. December is the busiest month of the year for proposals, so I wanted to share some tips about the top 10 places to propose at Disney.
10. California Grill – With a sweeping view overlooking Magic Kingdom Park, this signature restaurant is the perfect romantic location to pop the question. Be sure to ask a Cast Member about having the ring brought in on an engraved glass slipper under a silver dome, on a “Will You Marry Me” platter.
9. The Hollywood Brown Derby – For movie fans, escape to an authentic replica of the famous Brown Derby, a longstanding Hollywood landmark and hang out for Tinseltown’s biggest and brightest personalities in the “Golden Age” of Hollywood. Arrange for special desserts with the ring on top as a surprise.
8. Victoria & Albert’s Restaurant – Amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room, sit in the midst of romantic splendor and transcendent atmosphere. The ring can be placed inside a red rose carried to the table on a silver covered tray for a romantic proposal.
6. Cinderella’s Royal Table – Enjoy a dining experience in a mythical, medieval setting where you can celebrate your proposal with a champagne toast, and a few other special surprises!
5. Animal Kingdom Sweetheart Safari – Kilimanjaro Safaris provides the chance to see African animals including giraffes, black rhinos and lions, as they roam the 100-acre savannah in the Africa area of Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Enjoy limousine service to a romantic safari for two, complete with champagne toast.
4. Coral Reef Restaurant Dive Engagement – Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot theme park is surrounded by stunning underwater views of The Living Sea coral reef. Between the delicious food and the extraordinary view, the Coral Reef provides a fascinating and memorable dining experience. Let divers assist with your proposal, in an underwater experience complete with champagne toast.
3. Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay – Castaway Cay is a port-of-call paradise on Disney Cruise Line Bahamian and Caribbean cruise vacations, where you enjoy such tropical leisure as snorkeling, boating, swimming and old-fashioned sunbathing. Escape to a quite beach setting ashore the private beach, for an intimate, romantic proposal.
2. Dreams Come True – Grand 1, the most luxurious watercraft at Walt Disney World Resort, offers a VIP boating experience on the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake just outside Magic Kingdom. Enjoy dessert as the night sky comes alive with Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular, aboard Grand 1 Yacht.
1. Picture Perfect Proposal – For those of you looking to plan the perfect proposal at Disney, we just unveiled DisneyEngagements.com as a planning resource. Here you can get inspired, share ideas and learn more about what makes an engagement with us like no other!
Out of curiosity, have any of you gotten engaged at a Disney Park? Let us know in the comments below.