Walt Disney World, The Haunted Mansion Graveyard Scene

Special Valentine’s Day Menus Available at Disneyland Resort Restaurants

posted on January 26th, 2010 by Heather Hust Rivera, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company

Valentine's Day at Disneyland Resort Restaurants

I know it may seem early to some of you to start making Valentine’s reservations, but my husband and I made dinner reservations for Valentine’s Day on January 14. Call me crazy, but I knew exactly where I wanted to go, and I didn’t want to have to settle for a-less-than-ideal time.

For those of you who might be looking to eat at a restaurant at the Disneyland Resort, here are two restaurants that have Valentine’s Day menus available: Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel and Carnation Cafe, located on Main Street, U.S.A in Disneyland park.

The sweetheart dinner menu at Steakhouse 55 starts with a celebratory champagne toast with etched champagne flutes filled with “Magicale” Sparkling Sweet Brachetto Rose or Iron Horse Fairytale Cuvee. For the first course, you can choose from Steakhouse 55′s signature onion soup or wedge salad. There are four heartwarming main entrees on the menu, including Certified Angus Filet Mignon, Broiled Halibut Steak with Lemon Caper Sauce, Shelton Free-Range Double Breast of Chicken and Portobello Mushroom Stack with Roasted Peppers, and they are served with your choice of steamed asparagus spears or potatoes au gratin. It’s the dessert that really caught my eye though. It’s a heart-shaped Chocolate & Kahlua Mousse with a Crispy Praline Center. Mmmmm, sounds good.

Carnation Cafe, a more laid back and casual experience, is featuring an angel hair pasta with pesto marinated shrimp and roasted red bell pepper cream sauce. For dessert, they’re serving a strawberry and passion fruit shortcake with whipped heavy cream.

Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 714-781-DINE.

Let us know if you go and tell us what you think.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disney Dining, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Patricia on January 26th, 2010 at 2:03 pm

The menu for Steak 55 sounds fabulous but what’s the cost for the special menu?

Dodie on January 26th, 2010 at 2:57 pm

I clicked on the Steakhouse 55 link above and it staes that the cost is $30+ per person. A little too expensive for me.

Maria from CA on January 26th, 2010 at 3:24 pm

I had my wedding reception at Grand Californian Hotel Valentines 2009 and we decided to have our anniversary dinner this years at Napa Rose in the hotel. I called a few weeks ago and we were put on a waiting list. I hope we get a seat. I wonder if they have the menu for that out yet ?

Lisa on January 26th, 2010 at 3:25 pm

$30 per person sounds like a bargain for so many courses and such delicious food! Wish I wasn’t all the way in Texas. This would be the perfect gift for me from my hubby. :)

Joyce from CA on January 26th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Sounds Fabulous!!!! Can’t wait to have dinner at Steakhouse with my sweetheart! This is the BEST restaurant around and worth every penny!!! The servers are fantastic and the chef is outstanding!

Kim from CA on January 26th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

I just made reservations for the Carnation Cafe for Valentines dinner for my hubby and I. The reservation clerk said that the Steakhouse 55 was all filled up. If anyone knows of any cancellations for the Steakhouse 55, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Kim in Cali.

Kerie on January 26th, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Just so you are all aware, as soon as I received this e-mail this morning, I called to make a reservation at Steakhouse 55. No reservations available. If you want registration for dinner at any of the other resort restaurants, I suggest you make them soon.

Joe from FL on January 26th, 2010 at 10:07 pm

What about Disney Wooorrrrllldddd???

Diana on January 26th, 2010 at 10:33 pm

Are you serious $30 per person at Steakhouse 55!!!! That’s a steal, I’m totally there.

ben on January 28th, 2010 at 2:16 pm

What about Disney movi?

Ruth from CA on February 6th, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Thank You for posting the menu. I made my Vday reservation back in December for Steakhouse 55. I am excited as I have not been there since it was Granville’s.