Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Your Favorite Disney Princess is…

posted on January 12th, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

As the father of two girls, more often than not, I’m talking Disney princesses during trips to the parks. And while Snow White and Belle are favorites in our house, many of you have your own “must-see” princess. Today, we’re in the parks asking, “Who is your favorite princess?”

Now, it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments if you have a favorite Disney princess.

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

Jon from TX on January 13th, 2010 at 7:42 am

Although she never played ROYALTY, Hailey Mills is my favorite Disney “Princess”. My big birthday present to myself each year is to watch POLLYANNA with a big box of tissues. I could never get tired of my RAGS TO RICHES Princess and how she effected everyone she encountered.

Jessica on January 13th, 2010 at 8:02 am

My favorites have always been Cinderella and Belle…I just love their stories and personalities. I also love The Princess and the Frog so Tiana has become one of my top favorite princesses as well…her wit, straightforwardness, and strong, independent mindset make her a wonderful princess.

Michelle from PA on January 13th, 2010 at 8:10 am

BELLE is definitely The Best Disney Princess!! I wish that Disney would make more adult Belle themed clothing so we can proudly wear our favorites just as much as the little kids can!

Cory from AB on January 13th, 2010 at 9:21 am

Aurora for me. I love the story of Sleeping Beauty in general whether from the pen of Perrault, Tchaikovsky or Disney. Add some of Marc Davis’ best designs ever and it’s fantastic! She’s a great mix of charm and sass.

Carol from MD on January 13th, 2010 at 9:29 am

Belle has always been my favorite. She is smart, beautiful, loves to read and she is beloved by Beast ( my favorite hero ,EVER !).

Nancy from OH on January 13th, 2010 at 9:43 am

My favorite princess is Snow White, my Dad always called me his little Snow White. My Husband Jeff, recently had me declared a princess by Snow White. I am blessed to have two great men in my life!

Ashley on January 13th, 2010 at 9:44 am

Our entire family has a list of favorites…..Mine is Aurora, my daughters is Belle, my son insists he’s a boy so he doesn’t like the princesses, but if he had to choose he said it would be Ariel and of course my husband really enjoys Jasmine!

Paula Andrea on January 13th, 2010 at 9:51 am

I love Cinderella!!
She is so glamrous!!
Kisses from Brazil!!

Kendall from PA on January 13th, 2010 at 9:55 am

It’s so hard to choose but I would have to say Bell. As a young girl I identified (and still do!) with Belle’s love of books and passion for life.

Mary from MN on January 13th, 2010 at 10:53 am

Mulan is my favorite princess. My husband likes Ariel.

Julie from OK on January 13th, 2010 at 10:58 am

Pocahontas is my favorite…because the poor girl never gets any love!!! she was BORN a princess and STILL doesn’t get any love.

I will say that I’ll give Minnie Mouse to the person who chose her…because she is sure Mickey’s princess…and she played one in a cartoon…but Mulan isn’t a princess…she’s a Warrior!! and I think she should be praised as such, not very often does a girl get to save the day for everyone…let’s celebrate that!

Bárbara on January 13th, 2010 at 11:16 am

Belle is my favourite! She’s a strong girl who doesn’t mind what others say about herself and continue dreaming on high about reaching a different future. I always liked such a belief and I really enjoy her!
I also like Jasmine a lot,she’s very daring and knows very well what she wants, too!
Tiana has also become one of my favourites lately! :) I watched The Princess and the Frog two days ago and I found her really lovely and strong of spirit enough to fight for her goals. What a girl! :D

As for my little cousins,they say they really enjoy Cinderella and Jasmine! :)

William from NY on January 13th, 2010 at 11:27 am

My favorite princess would have to be Jasmine. Any time I go to Disney she is the first person I go to visit.

Susie from LA on January 13th, 2010 at 1:55 pm

My absolute favorite is Belle. She’s intelligent, beautiful, compassionate, and spunky. Plus, we’re both bookworms.

My second favorite Disney heroine is Meg from Hercules. She isn’t a princess, but she’s fiery and awesome!

Melinda on January 13th, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Mommy loves Belle; 6 year old prefers Cinderella or Mulan “because she’s smart and tough”; 2 year old loves Ariel who protects her in “scary rides” like Pirates of the Caribbean.

Debbie on January 13th, 2010 at 3:42 pm

I love the princess Belle, because of her unique personality and love of books, her kindness and loving nature (although all the princesses are kind and loving), and her ability to show a Beast he truly does have a heart of love! My daughter, Krista Leonard Kubicek, played Belle in the professionally staged musical production of “Beauty and the Beast” at the Coeur d’Alene Summer Theater and she was amazing as was the entire show!!! This has also been my favorite show at Walt Disney World, too!

Tanya from ON on January 13th, 2010 at 6:09 pm

While we love all Disney princesses, Cinderella has always been the favorite of our oldest Daughter and Belle has always been the favorite of our youngest Daughter.
On a trip to WDW a couple years ago we had the pleasure of meeting Cinderella where our daughter was granted a lipstick kiss on her cheek. She was in awe and we had to take a picture of her cheek to remember the kiss. On another trip to WDW shortly after, our youngest daughter was 18months old and not too fond of the characters. We walked into dinner at Akershus in Epcot and there stood Belle in her yellow gown and our daughter walked right up to her and wouldn’t take her eyes off of her. It’s been all about Belle ever since.

Justine from SK on January 14th, 2010 at 1:01 am

Princess Aurora and Jasmine

Sara from MD on January 14th, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Belle and Princess Tiana!!

Kerry on January 14th, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Ariel. The Little Mermaid was the first Disney movie I watched. I’m 24, and still want to be her ;)

Debbie from CA on January 14th, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Snow White and Ariel. And Tinker Bell if she was considered as a princess.

Julieanne on January 14th, 2010 at 8:14 pm

I’ve always loved Jasmine the most, but both Belle and Ariel hold special places in my heart.
Jasmine is so free-willed and independent, Belle is kindhearted and intelligent, and Ariel, while she is a bit idealistic and foolish, is also very inquisitive. I love them all!

Kelly on January 15th, 2010 at 9:27 am

I will always be a fan of Ariel, shes so great. My daughter likes Cinderella to.