The quiet company of your true love can be the perfect compliment to a savory culinary delight, or step away from the ordinary and into a themed wonderland of the most extravagantly cultural fare. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, the great part about celebrating at Walt Disney World is its endless variety. One moment you can be clutching that special someone while falling 13 stories in a runaway elevator, the next moment you can sip an aromatic Merlot during a romantic, candle lit dinner for two.
Here are my suggestions for the most romantic restaurants that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer:
- Victoria & Albert’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Narcoossee’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- California Grill, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Jiko-The Cooking Place, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Monsieur Paul, Epcot
- Artist Point, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Hollywood Brown Derby, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Restaurant Marrakesh, Epcot
- Le Cellier, Epcot
- Flying Fish Cafe, Disney’s Boardwalk
There are over 100 restaurants at Walt Disney World to choose from. Reservations for most restaurants can be made in advance, so be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE to discuss different options and to make reservations. Book now to look forward to the romantic atmosphere and delectable delights that are waiting for you!!