Walt Disney at Disneyland Park

Romantic Restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on February 9th, 2010 by Korri McFann, Worldwide Marketing & Business Development Director, Weddings & Honeymoons

Romantic Restaurants at Walt Disney World
The quiet company of your true love can be the perfect compliment to a savory culinary delight, or step away from the ordinary and into a themed wonderland of the most extravagantly cultural fare. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, the great part about celebrating at Walt Disney World is its endless variety. One moment you can be clutching that special someone while falling 13 stories in a runaway elevator, the next moment you can sip an aromatic Merlot during a romantic, candle lit dinner for two.

Here are my suggestions for the most romantic restaurants that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer:

1. Victoria & Albert’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  2. Narcoossee’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  3. California Grill, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  4. Jiko-The Cooking Place, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  5. Monsieur Paul, Epcot
  6. Artist Point, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  7. The Hollywood Brown Derby, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  8. Restaurant Marrakesh, Epcot
  9. Le Cellier, Epcot
  10. Flying Fish Cafe, Disney’s Boardwalk

There are over 100 restaurants at Walt Disney World to choose from. Reservations for most restaurants can be made in advance, so be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE to discuss different options and to make reservations. Book now to look forward to the romantic atmosphere and delectable delights that are waiting for you!!

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disney Dining, Hotels & Resorts, Walt Disney World Resort

Kristin on February 9th, 2010 at 11:50 am

Your link to Le Cellier is busted– just thought you would like to know. I have reservations there in 2 weeks and can’t wait!!

Crystal on February 9th, 2010 at 12:07 pm

My husband and I had a romantic dinner at Bistro de Paris on a large family trip (extended family watched the kiddos for us). Our reservations were right before Illuminations and we were seated at a table next to a window. Beautiful. Then extra magic hours and a nice quiet walk around World Showcase Lagoon. One of our best dates ever.

Judson on February 9th, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Don’t forget about Tony’s at the Magic Kingdom! Lady and the Tramp theme, how more romantic can you get?

Tammy from NJ on February 9th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I also love Ohana’s at the Polynesian Resort. Ask for a table near the window that overlooks the Magic Kingdom and Seven Seas lagoon. It is the end to a perfect romantic day,especially if you catch the fireworks!

Valerie from FL on February 9th, 2010 at 12:59 pm

My boyfriend and I are going to be spending Valerntine’s Day weekend at Disney and are planning on being at the parks for both Saturday and Sunday. Both of us are big wine fans and appreciate a nice beer every once in awhile and we were curious if all of the parks served alcohol because we plan on eating at the nicer restaurants at the parks and enjoying an adult beverage to compliment our meals. So if anyone could help me out with letting me know which parks do serve, I’d grately appreciate it!

Julieanne on February 9th, 2010 at 2:04 pm

@ Valerie: You can find alcohol at Epcot, Hollywood Studios. and Animal Kingdom (all the parks excluding Magic Kingdom), and at many of the other restaurants and bars found on property.

Débora from Ceará on February 9th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

I think that for a perfect proposal…Cinderella’s Royal Table is the perfect place! i would love it…even without alcohol…and I would feel like a princess!

Karen from CA on February 9th, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Victoria and Albert’s is our #1 choice, as the MOST Romantic Restaurant in all of Walt Disney World!

It’s like an oasis, in the middle of all the noise and craziness of the 4 parks! My huband and I always look forward to a dinner at V&A’s when we visit Walt Disney World and it’s the only place we’re willing to pack dressier clothes for, in addition to what we’re wearing to the parks.

One of the best parts about the restaurant, in addition to the wonderful, relaxing ambience, amazing food and great service, is that if you request it in advance, they can make a dish you’ve had on a previous visit!

When we had our first visit to V&A’s, over 15 years ago, we had the most wonderful soup we’ve ever had, Cashew Cream! On our second visit, we told our “Victoria” (they all were either “Victoria” or “Albert”, depending on if they were female or male servers) about the wonderful soup and she told us that we could request it, so on all of our return trips, we always request it and we’re never disappointed!

The only time we’ve been disappointed there is when we’ve tried for seats at the Chef’s Table and they’re already booked! We don’t make it out to the parks on the “other” coast but about once every 10 years, and this last time was for our 30th wedding anniversary, so we were hoping to get a reservation this time, but couldn’t.

Tara on February 9th, 2010 at 6:09 pm

My husband and I ate at Victoria’s and Albert at the Grand Floridan for our first wedding anniversary while I was 8 months pregnant. It was a wonderful atmosphere and the food was divine!

Wendy on February 9th, 2010 at 6:14 pm

I have to say that when my Hubby and I went for our Honeymoon we absolutely loved Le Cellier! The food was awesome!!! HOWEVER.. we were not very pleased with the Brown Derby. The food wasn’t very good. The service was great at all of the Disney resturants though! I also highly recomend Victoria and Albert! Wish I could be there!!!

Linda on February 9th, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Hi Valerie … Magic Kingdom does not serve alcohol. At Epcot (Canada) LeCellier has great food, beer and wine; (Italy) Tutu Italia has great food and wine; and (France) Les Chefs de France has wonderful wine. Hope that helps … Enjoy!

Kellie from NJ on February 9th, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Narcosses at the Grand Floridian is very romantic,especailly watching the fireworks from the lagoon.I got engaged there this summer ,it has wonderful food

Melissa from FL on February 9th, 2010 at 7:01 pm

I totally agree with Victoria and Albert’s as the most romantic restaurant..I have eaten at all the restaurants on the list and always will have a soft spot for that one and The Flying Fish!

Melissa from FL on February 9th, 2010 at 7:02 pm

@ Valerie, You should also try Artist Point if you like Pacific Northwest wines(I do!) and Jiko has South African wines,which are soooo underrated and because of this the prices are good!

susan from FL on February 9th, 2010 at 7:12 pm

I can’t believe Citraco’s at the G.F. didn’t make the cut. I have eaten there often and it is very romantic!!! Flying Fish made the cut and that is one of the loudest restaurants in all of Disney. We have never been back to flying fish. Jiko’s is very romantic espescially if you get the wine room.

Maryellen on February 9th, 2010 at 8:19 pm

My husband and I usually try to celebrate special occasions at the Yachtmens Steakhouse. You can always count on a fablous dinner there!

Janet on February 9th, 2010 at 8:20 pm

I loved Le Cellier. The cheddar cheese soup was awesome.

Stephen H on February 9th, 2010 at 10:16 pm

MY WIFE,CLAIRE, AND I HAVE A ROMANTIC BOTTLE OF WINE AND DINNER EVERY YEAR AT BISTRO DE PARIS @ EPCOT . WE ALWAYS RESERVE A WINDOW TABLE TO ENJOY THE LIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF EPCOT. OUR MOST FAVORITE DINING ROOM AT DISNEY WORLD

Deborah from PA on February 10th, 2010 at 9:32 am

It’s a shame “romantic” is always paired with “expensive.” I’ll never try most of these restaurants simply because I can’t justify the expense. Le Cellier is at the upper limit of what I’ll spend on a meal. However, romance doesn’t have to be defined by dollars and cents. You can have a romantic meal at WDW just sharing funnel cake while sitting together on a bench. It is all a matter of perspective. After thirty-plus years of marriage, fifteen with my husband being disabled, we’ve learned that our time together is to be treasured regardless of the setting.

Elex on February 10th, 2010 at 11:42 am

My GF and I are going to WDW at the end of the month to celebrate a belated Valentines Day. We have reservations at both California Grill and V&A. We are going to have to decide on 1. Any thoughts??

Chad on February 10th, 2010 at 7:04 pm

I would have to say my favorite is Narcoosee’s! Food is fabulous and atmosphere is great. Love to catch the wishes presentation from there…… SO romantic for my wife and I.

JENNIFER on February 13th, 2010 at 11:55 pm

The Artist’s Grill at Wilderness lodge is a great romantic spot for a aniversery dinner. My husband and I enjoyed great service and phemonial food. It is a must for any romantic occasion!