Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Portrait Gallery

Cabbage Patch at Marrakesh

posted on March 29th, 2010 by Gene Duncan, Photographer, Walt Disney World Resort

Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

Aladdin glides slowly over a spectacular display of ornamental cabbage aboard his flying carpet this afternoon at Epcot. Ah, the many pleasures of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival…. Salad anyone?

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Epcot, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

Charlie from SC on March 29th, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Beautiful picture, Gene! I’ll be at WDW next week and I can’t wait to see all the gardens in person! :-)

Cindy from MI on March 29th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Me too, nice shot!

Kimberly from MA on March 29th, 2010 at 1:11 pm

I’ll be there in 5 weeks!! Can’t wait to take 800 photos of all the beautiful flowers and topiary!!!

glenda from IN on March 29th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

I WAS THERE MARCH 11TH AND IT WAS BEautiful as always. some of the flowers didn’t make it because of the cold.but still lovely

Kit on March 29th, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Gorgeous shot, I love these cabbage plants, the way they hold drops of water adds natural magic to the Disney brand too, so looking forward to seeing this for real. =)

I will be in WDW in 2 weeks time and can’t wait to see the displays at EPCOT again; the Flower & Garden Festival is truly something special and each time I’m lucky enough to see it I’m marvelling at the ingenuity of the designers and gardeners, it’s a shame so many people just rush past without even a second glance, these displays are so clearly labours of love.

Jenny from GA on March 31st, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Just like anything else that has the “DISNEY” signature on it….breathtakingly beautiful!!!

Cynthia from FL on March 31st, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Great picture, I love going to the Flower and Garden show, think I will run over there tomorrow for a few hours to take some pics of the flora and enjoy a beverage or two…….

Sarah on March 31st, 2010 at 12:53 pm

I haven’t been to the F&G Festival in a few years. Can’t afford to go this year. I hope I can go next year. At least I get to enjoy the photos, for now. Beautiful pic!

Brenda from FL on March 31st, 2010 at 12:58 pm

I’ll be there in 4 weeks and can’t wait to see all the beautiful flowers……and as many characters as possible, too !

kim on March 31st, 2010 at 1:52 pm

I LOVE The Flower Garden Festival!! We went the 1st week it opened and are going again in a few days!! Tony Orlando will be there THIS weekend (April 2-4)! His band is Awesome! Dont miss their show!!!!

Christy from PA on March 31st, 2010 at 7:28 pm

Just got home from Disney early Sunday morning. The flower festival was absolutely beautiful. I am so glad that we got to be a part of it. The topiaries of the characters were amazing!!!