Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park

Joining the Captain’s Crew: Ryan Seacrest and Justin Bieber Check Out Captain EO

posted on March 26th, 2010 by Heather Hust Rivera, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company

Justin Bieber and Ryan Seacrest Check Out Captain EO

Celebrities often visit the Disneyland Resort. Today, Ryan Seacrest and Justin Bieber came to Disneyland park to catch a screening of Captain EO, and they brought a whole lot of people with them. It was all part of a contest on RyanSeacrest.com and kiisfm.com to give away tickets to the Parks.

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

CELINE on March 26th, 2010 at 10:02 pm

awwwww
sooo cuteee

audrey denice from vigan iloco sur on March 26th, 2010 at 11:47 pm

wow!soo cool

Barbara on March 27th, 2010 at 3:01 am

How cool is that!!! Captain EO is a must see for first timers as well as return fans! I saw it when it returned in February and again last weekend (3 times) on my birthday!! Like everyone, I’m anxious to see if they will bring back the original rainbow/glow in the dark Captain EO t-shirt!! WE NEED MORE EO MERCHANDISE!!!!

Siobhan from CT on March 27th, 2010 at 10:23 am

Any word on Captain EO coming to Disney World?

Dave on March 28th, 2010 at 3:21 am

Does Justin even know who Michael Jackson is??

BTW…I’d like to say thank you to the imagineers for putting the pre-show film on the attraction. Easily my favorite part.

Joni on March 29th, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Ummmm all kids know who Michael is!!! My 4 y/o, 11 y/o and 22y/o all love him. Can’t wait to see this!

Debora on March 29th, 2010 at 5:02 pm

Thanks Disney, one more thing that I loved at Disneyland I can share with my girls, who by the way are huge Michael Jackson fans!!! I hope it is still running thru June!!!

Scarlett on March 29th, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Which one is which? lol

Shannon from OR on March 30th, 2010 at 12:49 am

I got to see Captain EO again last week after having seen it way back when the first time around! It was still unbelievably fabulous. I was dancing while sitting in my seat with tears streaming down my face the entire time…so in awe of Michael Jackson’s talent and missing him! Thank you SO much Disney for bringing Captain EO back again!

Matthew from FL on March 30th, 2010 at 11:01 am

I can’t wait to go see this!

I’m curious… does Disney still has to pay any kind of royalties to the family by bringing this amazing attraction back?

Andrea on March 30th, 2010 at 2:29 pm

I’m super excited for this… I remember this as a kid and I was a huge MJ fan back then, we are going to Disneyland in September and can’t wait to see this!!!!!!

Aurora on March 30th, 2010 at 6:59 pm

THANK GOD ITS BACK!!!!! super excited to see this again! havent seen it since i was a kid…umm i hear that annual pass calling me!..lol