Enjoy the nighttime extravaganza Fantasmic! at Disney Parks

New Precious Moments Dolls Created Especially For Disney Parks

posted on March 24th, 2010 by Dara Trujillo, Manager, Merchandise Synergy, Events, and Communication

Precious Moments: Alice

Hi everyone… Disney Theme Park Merchandise and Precious Moments Dolls are presenting a brand new collection of Limited Edition Disney-Inspired dolls. These special dolls have been created especially for Disney Parks by renowned doll artisan, Linda Rick.

Special for spring, Precious Moments Dolls & Disney Theme Park Merchandise have created a line of Pretty in Pink dolls featuring your favorite Disney Princess & Characters in their classic gowns that have been fashioned from shimmering pink fabrics and lace. The dolls will be available at Heritage Manor in Epcot beginning April 2, 2010.

Precious Moments: Belle

To celebrate the release of the dolls, artist, Linda Rick will be appearing in Epcot to celebrate the dolls release and to meet and greet with Guests. Linda will be appearing at Heritage Manor on multiple dates in April: April 2 – 4, 2010 & April 9 – 11, 2010 from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Precious Moments: Cindy

Can’t make it to Epcot to add one of these dolls to your collection? Not to worry! Precious Moments Dolls have created a doll especially for DisneyParks.com/Store! The beautiful “Pixie in Pink” features the effervescent Tinker Bell in a playfully pink gown. Tinker Bell is a limited edition of 500 and will only be found online at www.DisneyParks.com/store

Filed: Art of Disney, Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

11 Comments 1 Reply

Joyce from NY on March 24th, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Absolutely beautiful <3

Lauren on March 24th, 2010 at 6:38 pm

What other princesses/characters were made into Precious Moments dolls for this event? Will there be an Ariel doll? Also, is there a way to purchase any of these dolls without actually being in Epcot during those dates? I would really appreciate it if someone could answer my questions as these dolls are so cute and I really like them. I just unfortunately won’t be in the parks during that time. Thanks.

cheryl from AZ on March 24th, 2010 at 6:44 pm

can you buy them off of disney.com. i would reallly like to get a couple thanks

Dara Trujillo on March 26th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

While the Precious Moments Dolls shown are only available at Disney Parks, we do offer Tink In Pink at DisneyParks.com/Store.

The Tinker Bell Precious Moments Doll was created especially for online so that Guests who couldn’t make it to the Parks could still bring one of these gorgeous dolls home. Click HERE to see the online Precious Moments Doll: Tink In Pink.

Dulcie on March 25th, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Beautiful!!
We were at Epcot over Christmas and our daughter *age 5* spent her money on the Sleeping Beauty one in the red dress.She is beautiful and daughter was very pleased with her purchase.I think that Precious Moments and Disney coming together was a brilliant move! I am a collector and love both.

Laura from NY on March 25th, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Darn, I wish I could be there in April! We saw Linda in December 2008 and 2009 and bought Tinkerbell dolls then. The Disney dolls are beautiful! I am still wishing I bought the Cinderella/Prince Charming she had this last year. Hopefully I’ll get to see her again this December (or possibly June!)

Lauren, there was an Ariel this past December.

Brittany on March 25th, 2010 at 3:25 pm

I was lucky enough to not only buy the Belle Precious Moment but also got it signed by the darling Linda Rick. They have Belle, Alice, Tinkerbelle, Cinderella, Ariel and I unfortunately don’t remember who else. They are all so beautiful and can’t wait to take my niece to get her’s signed by Linda while we are down there in April.

REBECCA on March 25th, 2010 at 3:55 pm

These are so beautiful…I would love to collect them..so pretty!!

Ana on March 25th, 2010 at 4:44 pm

AAAAHHHH! WOW! I can’t believe I’ll actually get to see them in person!!! WHOO-HOO i am so excited!! Hope they are not too much $$$! Looking forward to it and my 3-year old daughter is also going to love them!

Tyler from KY on March 27th, 2010 at 3:10 pm

I am thinking about getting this for my sister when I visit. Will they be available on April 27? How much will they be. I really need to take the price into account.

Nancy from NC on April 9th, 2010 at 8:34 am

Hi Everyone! We were at Epcot yesterday and I bought my beautiful daughter the “Classic” Sleeping Beauty. These dolls are beautiful!!!! The price is $40. They have: Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Tinkerbell, Mulan, Jasmine, Tiana, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. They had them in both the “Classic” style and the “Pretty in Pink” style. Hope this information helps….

BTW, the little one doesn’t know we are going back today to buy all of the dolls…. Can’t wait to see her face!!!!!

Nancy from NC on April 10th, 2010 at 9:05 pm

An update for you… I forgot to list Alice in my previous post. We did go back and bought the rest of the “Classic” series for my darling daughter. Boy, was she surprised!!!! We also had the pleasure of meeting Linda Rick. She was delightful! She told us that Pocahontas and Mary Poppins will be released the weekend of July 4th! I can’t wait!!! Will have to make a special trip just to get them…