It very rarely rains in Southern California, but this past year we saw some serious rain. On one of those rainy days, guests got to see a beautiful rainbow that arched all the way across the sky.
There are many attractions and things to do inside at the Resort, whether you’re trying to avoid the rain or take a break from the hot sun.
Here are a few tips to make the best of a rainy day:
- Catch a showing of “Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular” at Disney’s California Adventure park.
- Spend some time on Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland park and check out the recently reopened Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln or the Main Street Cinema.
- Watch the candy makers at the Candy Palace and sample the day’s special treat.
- Browse the shops. There are a lot of items you can only buy in the Parks.
- Get a never-ending cup of coffee at the Market House to stay warm at Disneyland park.
- Grab a poncho and take advantage of the shorter lines at some of the attractions.
Do you have any tips to share for enjoying a rainy day?