Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Add Sparkle to Your Wedding!

posted on April 27th, 2010 by Korri McFann, Worldwide Marketing & Business Development Director, Weddings & Honeymoons

Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Private Fireworks
Hi everyone…today, we’re sharing a way to take your wedding experience straight into the stratosphere with your own private fireworks display. At Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings we sprinkle pixie dust over every wedding to make it a true one of a kind event. A private fireworks display is one of the unique touches that a bride and groom can add to their wedding that is sure to amaze guests and create a memory to last a lifetime. Private fireworks can enhance a ceremony at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion and will add real sparkle to your wedding. As the bride and groom walk across the Wedding Pavilion Bridge to greet their guests, a multicolored fireworks display will paint a backdrop over the Seven Seas Lagoon.

After one of our own planners’ wedding ceremony in November 2006, the sky over the Wedding Pavilion twinkled bright with colorful fireworks. The display was a huge hit for everybody, and it came as a total surprise for all the wedding guests! Adding this magical touch is a way to keep guests talking about your wedding for years to come.

To learn more about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings or Honeymoons please visit www.disneyweddings.com or call 321-939-4610 to speak to a Wedding Consultant.

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort, Weddings & Honeymoons

Ashley on April 27th, 2010 at 2:28 pm

AWESOME! I am planning to have my wedding at WDW and this just makes it the icing on the cake!

rheta` from IA on April 27th, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Hello!

First of all I want to say that I LOVE WDW and my fiancee and I visit every year. It’s been our vacation spot for the last 6 years. I truly want to be married at either Epcot or the Magic Kingdom, but we don’t have a lot of money and just want to utilize the park as a location, no flowers or cake, just a small group of guests (approx. 10) and say our vows, and then spend the rest of the day enjoying the parks. Do we have to have special permission to do this? I was thinking either between Italy and France by the fountain, or on Tom Sawyer’s Island.
This would make my dreams come true! Thaks so much!
Rheta

Jackie from KY on April 27th, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Wow! That is absolutely stunning! What a beautiful touch for their special day.

tom from KY on April 27th, 2010 at 3:29 pm

No one does it like Disney! Their gift for magic and spectacle
is second to none.
TomFOB
Class of 2010

mike on April 27th, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Rheta,
Our family is making a trip in August to WDW and my stepdaughter is getting married on the trip…unfortunately, she discovered that Disney does not let you do “a la carte” with its weddings and you have to buy a package… so she is getting married at Paradise Cove, which is about 10 minutes from WDW.

Brian from KS on April 27th, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Rheta,

My fiancee and I are getting married in December and we checked all of our options. Walt Disney World will not allow you to hold wedding ceremonies on its property unless you buy one of the packages that Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings offers. The only exceptions are the non-Disney owned hotels such as the Swan and Dolphin and the Downtown Disney hotels. You can arrange ceremonies with them, but those ceremonies can only take place on the respective hotel’s property and not inside the theme parks.

Just for the record, we opted to go through DFTW and will have our ceremony at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. just like the picture above. But we didn’t know about the fireworks option. We’ll have to check into that!

Lisa from FL on April 27th, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Gotta ask – how much extra for the fireworks?????

Nicole from FL on April 27th, 2010 at 6:43 pm

I got married at Disney July 14, 2007. I was absolutely beautiful!!! I did not choose the option of the fireworks because it cost too much for only 45 seconds. However I did choose the option of the confetti cannons. It was amazing and looking stunning in our wedding photos. I am so happy to get. I am so happy to have my wedding at the Disney’s Wedding Pavilion and the Grand Floridian!!!!

Kristian on April 28th, 2010 at 4:04 am

How much does it cost do this please?

Korri McFann on April 28th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

To learn more about booking your wedding and all of our entertainment options, including fireworks, please contact us at 321-939-4610 to get more details about planning a spectacular event.

Janet on April 28th, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Disney created a special fireworks show for my Fairy Tale Weddings vow renewal. Our party was held inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios Theme Park, and the fireworks show was one of many highlights. Bravo to Disney’s Pyrotechnics folks for pulling it off so brilliantly. Sincerely, Janet

Haley on April 29th, 2010 at 3:19 pm

I was married on Nov 3 2008 here at the Disney Wedding Pavilion. Everything was amazing, and perfect. As my wedding gift my husband reserved the Grand One yacht for directly after the reception. It was perfect, they backed it up right in front of the castle and watched “wishes.” Along with seeing the water boat show :) …i cry every time i see “wishes.” The most magical moment in my life. No one could have done that but Disney! – well, and my husband..lol

Haley on April 29th, 2010 at 3:22 pm

If you look at the website for their wedding options it will hsow how much, i believe when i was booking my stuff in 08′ it was about 2000 for the fireworks. Getting the Grand One yacht to watch fireworks was only 500 for and hour and half, plus up to 18 people could join. And DID! HAHA