Sunset Over the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Fly-Through Look at Animator’s Palate for the Disney Dream

posted on April 12th, 2010 by Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line

Last week we shared more details about Animator’s Palate on the Disney Dream and how the restaurant will transform into a sea environment during your meal. Today we have a unique fly-through look at what you can expect to see when work is complete. Check it out:

Walt Disney Imagineering is continuing to put the final touches on the experience. Please check back for updates on the restaurant.

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

MariLee from CO on April 12th, 2010 at 9:48 am

Hi Jonathan!

Enjoying your blog!

I have a question about mom blogging for disney. Is there a way I could e-mail you directly?

Thanks so much!

MariLee

Louie from MO on April 12th, 2010 at 10:29 am

You might consider uploading video using another type other than Flash. Those of us who would like to view this content on our iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, or just any device we choose not to install Flash on, cannot view this content. You could use HTML5 or even upload to YouTube so anyone can view it.

All the best.

Paul on April 12th, 2010 at 10:42 am

HAHAHAH. I love the backs of the chairs!!!

Jennifer on April 12th, 2010 at 11:07 am

I love it! I’ll be there next April. I’m soooo excited!

Dana on April 12th, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Counting the seconds until January-February 2011!!!! Can’t wait for the next update!!!! Keep them coming :) and THANK YOU :)

barbara from NY on April 12th, 2010 at 1:29 pm

THANK YOU!!!! That was so much fun!

Nancy on April 12th, 2010 at 2:18 pm

I love the ears integrated into the carpet design (which they have started doing in the guest rooms at the Grand Californian) & I love how the chairs look like Mickey’s pants! Will Hidden Mickeys be incorporated into the overall design strategy?

Shelly from IL on April 12th, 2010 at 2:37 pm

This is awesome! Can’t wait to be on the inaugural cruise in January! Please keep the info coming~

Victoria from Surrey on April 13th, 2010 at 7:23 am

Ooooh, one year today I’ll be onboard and every update makes me even more excited!

Ruud from Noord Holland on April 13th, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Wow, that looks great. We booked last week our cruise for august 2011 with the Disney Dream. Already looking forward to dine in Animators Palate

Cassandra from AZ on April 13th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

Is there anywhere I can buy some of those chairs for in my kitchen? I am absolutely in love with them!

Anthony from FL on April 17th, 2010 at 2:37 pm

For once, This is a place that I would like to be in the corner. Looks like the people in the center of the room will miss the details of the show. In the flyby, the tabels lined up remind me of a cafeteria.