Disney Parks Blog Celebrates the 15th Anniversary of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Interview: Bestselling Author, Ridley Pearson, at Walt Disney World

posted on April 10th, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Acclaimed author Ridley Pearson visited the Walt Disney World Resort this week and signed copies of his latest book, “Kingdom Keepers III: Disney in Shadow.” Disney characters play a big role in his series of books so it shouldn’t come as a surprise to see a few of them during his interview for the Disney Parks Blog.

Ridley also signed several of his bestselling novels, “Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark,” “Kingdom Keepers II: Disney At Dawn,” “Steel Trapp: The Challenge,” “Steel Trapp: The Academy,” and the novels from the Peter and the Starcatchers Saga.

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

Gemma from England on April 11th, 2010 at 3:24 pm

I love the Kingdom Keepers series and am very excited about number 3! When will it be released in the UK? EPCOT is my favourite park and I know it very well so am VERY excited about this one!! Thank you

Crystal from VA on April 12th, 2010 at 9:16 am

We have our copy, now if only my daughter would read faster so I can have it!!! Love the Kingdom Keepers! If books like these had been available when I was a kid I might have gotten my Dad to take to WDW before I was 20.

Kim from ON on April 12th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Discovered this book (Kingdom Keepers) by chance and loved it. My 11yr old daughter is reading it now. So excited to find out there was a second one….and now a third!! I’ve had to borrow her copies of Peter and the Star catchers as well.
I love all things Disney!

Nicholas on April 12th, 2010 at 3:14 pm

I finished the third on just yesturday it is a wonderful series and is highly recomended for any disney fan to read

Alexandra on April 12th, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Finished the book in 2 days. Loved it!

Dani on April 12th, 2010 at 10:44 pm

I wish there’d be a Kingdom Keepers Tour at Disney World that shows you all the places the KK came about, but that’d be too much behind the scene-ness for the group the books are targeted for.

maaadi on April 15th, 2010 at 9:11 pm

I have read the kingdom keepers series (so far) and have enjoyed it. I highly recomend kingdom keepers to all ages. From 5-80 years old! I have got my family to decide to go to WDW (and the other parks) on October 15, 2011! I am soooo excited to see the parks!!!

Emily from ON on April 20th, 2010 at 11:00 am

Kingdom Keepers sounds like the kind of thing I would write…I should pick up a few copies! (I made up my own ‘epic Disney World aventures’ series called Kirakku, but this is almost like what would happen if Kirakku got published!!) :) :) :)