Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park

Mad Hatter Tea Party

posted on May 17th, 2010 by Korri McFann, Worldwide Marketing & Business Development Director, Weddings & Honeymoons

Mad Hatter Tea Party
If you’re like me, you couldn’t wait to see the remake of “Alice in Wonderland” in a whole new light, and in 3D! Here’s a really fun concept, based on the whimsy of the original Disney classic. Incorporate some colorful “Alice in Wonderland” inspiration to your reception, rehearsal dinner, even bridal shower with this fun and whimsical theme! Choose from a host of bright and cheerful colors to create a memorable event for you and your guests. You never know, the White Rabbit may just hop through on his way to YOUR very important date!
Mad Hatter Tea Party
Mad Hatter Tea Party
Mad Hatter Tea Party
To learn more about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings or Honeymoons please visit www.disneyweddings.com or call 321-939-4610 to speak to a Wedding Consultant.

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort, Weddings & Honeymoons

Marci on May 17th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

I LOVE this!! Alice in Wonderland has always been my favorite Disney Animated Film and I was thrilled to see the Tim Burton version as well. I’m sure this is probably WAY out of my price range, lol… but if I was able to I would most definitely have an Alice In Wonderland themed party at WDW!

Mindy from NJ on May 17th, 2010 at 2:38 pm

The timing of this post is beyond perfect! I love everything about this & am thinking of having one (reception) myself! :) :) :)

Anabella from bs as on May 17th, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Love it!
We made an Alice Tea party for my daughter 18th Bday :)
Ana

Jamie on May 17th, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Very cute! I had a mad hatter tea party for my bridal shower. Everyone had fun – I recommend doing it for anyone thinking about it. Mine wasn’t as elaborate as this, but it was similar. This one looks awesome!

Robert from FL on May 18th, 2010 at 12:29 am

The details in those pictures is amazing! If I were walking by that area and didn’t know what was going on, I’d be scratching my head…

Jackie from KY on May 18th, 2010 at 11:18 pm

Loves it! I would so love to have real teacups like the Alice in Wonderland ride at Disney World. I’ve searched everywhere and they just don’t seem to exist. Anyone seen any out there by any chance?