Disney Parks Blog Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Behind the Scenes of the Disney Dream Mock-Up Room

posted on July 21st, 2010 by Jason Lasecki, Public Relations Director, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, Disney Vacation Club

Here’s another behind-the-scenes look at the construction process for the Disney Dream. With exterior construction of the ship complete the work has shifted to outfitting interior spaces. The Disney Dream will have a wide array of interior looks – from the whimsical children’s spaces to the trendy and sophisticated adult lounges. This video gives you a look at the “mock-up” room at the shipyard where actual elements of the ship’s interior are assembled together for the project team to review and approve before being installed on the ship. Pretty cool stuff, check it out!

Filed: Behind the Scenes, Disney Cruise Line

Janet from NC on July 21st, 2010 at 11:54 am

Thank you guys so much for sharing this information. I, like most Disney fans, can’t get enough of the details when it comes to new things at the parks or on the cruise ships! I love that you are sharing this with us!

TIFFANY from CA on July 21st, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Just when I thought I couldn’t get any more excited for my Dream Cruise you post this. Thank you so much!!!!!

Beverly from CA on July 21st, 2010 at 12:38 pm

LOVE everything, BUT…the beds need to be able to SEPARATE for twins!! Hate that they aren’t able to do that. :/

Thomas from GA on July 21st, 2010 at 12:44 pm

This is great! Can’t wait for my cruise on the Dream next June. But how about posting these videos to the Disney Parks Youtube channel also!

Taryn from TX on July 21st, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Can’t wait, can’t wait! Just 8 more months until we board the Dream!!!!! Keep up the good work!!! Thanks!

barbara from NY on July 21st, 2010 at 1:36 pm

These videos are great!! Thanks for sharing all this info about the DREAM it really helps make time fly while we are waiting to see her in person, which I can’t believe is only about 5 months away!!

Eileen from FL on July 21st, 2010 at 1:56 pm

I love it! I can’t wait till we sail in June 2011. Just might have to book an earlier sailing. Keep the updates coming.

Jim from NY on July 21st, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Love the videos, keep them coming! Can’t wait for our first ever cruise on the Dream next May!

Penny on July 21st, 2010 at 2:49 pm

It looks beautiful! I’m hoping within the next couple of years I will get to see it in person!

Chuck from NY on July 21st, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Every update reveals more new and exciting amenities. The Dream promises to be every bit as spectacular as promised. We here at Goofy about Disney say: Keep those updates coming!

Marla on July 21st, 2010 at 5:46 pm

This is so exciting! So much attention to detail!
I cruise in February!!! Can’t wait!
I hope the Disney folks hear the comments about beds that separate: not everyone cruising is part of a couple.

Christine from WI on July 21st, 2010 at 7:48 pm

Looks awesome! I am still curious how much Remy’s is going to cost on the Dream and if Remy himself makes an appearance?

Tammy on July 21st, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Great video. Makes me even more excited about my cruise on the Dream in June 2011!! Although I agree with some of the other comments about the beds: they should be able to be taken apart to make twin beds for instances when people are sharing a stateroom but don’t necessarily want to share a bed. At least some of the staterooms should have twin beds. Thanks for the update!

Donna from RI on July 21st, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Thank you for the updates on the Dream. They help to feed the desire to see what is instore for us on our April 2011 cruise on the Dream!! :-) Cannot wait for more updates on Tween Club.

Shelly from IL on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:45 am

Thank you for keeping the updates coming! I can’t wait to see all of these new spaces on the Inaurgural cruise in January!