Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Beverly Taste Tests at Epcot

posted on July 27th, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Beverly Taste Tests at Epcot

I agree with Dave, Club Cool at Epcot is a perfect stop on a hot summer day – like today. And once inside, you’ll likely hear chatter ( maybe even a few stories) about an Italian beverage called Beverly. It’s made by The Coca-Cola Company and it has a distinct taste. I certainly remember the first time I tasted it and here are a few others who probably will too. Check it out:

Yes, some Guests crave the stuff – I’ve met a few. Of course, you can sample other Coca-Cola products from countries around the world at Club Cool. Here’s the list:

• Krest Ginger Ale from Mozambique
  • Fanta Kolita from Costa Rica
  • Vegeta Beta from Japan
  • Kinley Lemon from Israel
  • Lift Apple from Mexico
  • Smart Watermelon from China
  • Mezzo Mix from Germany

Have you tried Beverly? Share your favorite beverage in the comments.

Filed: Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

Peter on July 29th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Beverly is simply disgusting. Smart Watermelon is delicious!

Anna from WA on July 29th, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I have the BEST photo of my husband tasting Beverly at Epcot. I had heard it was pretty nasty, but had to try it anyway. I tried hard to hold in the face I wanted to make, but inside I was going “Blah! Bleck! EW!” and smiled at my husband. “Go ahead, try this one” as I handed him the little cup. Seeing as how I hadn’t made a face, he took a big gulp as I held up my camera and “SNAP” got the photo. I know, mean wifey, but it was pretty darn funny and I got a great photo too! :)

Krista from WI on July 30th, 2010 at 1:37 pm

I will never forget how bad I felt after encouraging my mom to try my favorite drink at Club Cool – Kinley. And then she misheard me and thought I said Beverly. I was too busy getting myself a Kinley to notice anything and next thing I knew poor Mom was like WHY DID YOU MAKE ME TRY THIS?!?! Its one of my favorite Disney memories. The taste of the Beverly…is not. :)

Jennifer from VA on July 30th, 2010 at 7:26 pm

My friends made my husband and I try it on our trip in June.. and they made sure to have their video camera ready. Mean!! But I guess everyone has to try it once.

Pamela from PA on August 1st, 2010 at 7:53 pm

The Beverly was nasty… but I always try them all when I am there, thinking “maybe I will like it this time”.
Fanta Kolita is the best! I would love to get some of that at home!

Ethan from CA on August 1st, 2010 at 11:06 pm

I love Beverly. I take a little pleasure in watching other people be grossed out when they realize what I am drinking. But even greater pleasure in teaming up with complete strangers to convince THEIR unsuspecting family of how great Beverly is…..

Robyn from GA on August 2nd, 2010 at 4:00 pm

When my husband and I went to the World of Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta, GA, they had Beverly there to taste. I stood by the Europe station, watching people taste it for a good 5-10 minutes, because I already knew what it tasted like!

Lance on August 3rd, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Beverly is most definitely the most…unique tasting drink I have ever had. I think that the only way I will try it again is if im tricked into thinking it is something else. I LOVE the Kinley Lemon though. I really wish they would sell bottles of it at Club Cool.

Dan on August 7th, 2010 at 8:53 am

I love the Krest Ginger Ale! I look forward to a few visits to the station while at Epcot during each vacation!