Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle at Disneyland Park

Beverly Taste Tests at Epcot

posted on July 27th, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Beverly Taste Tests at Epcot

I agree with Dave, Club Cool at Epcot is a perfect stop on a hot summer day – like today. And once inside, you’ll likely hear chatter ( maybe even a few stories) about an Italian beverage called Beverly. It’s made by The Coca-Cola Company and it has a distinct taste. I certainly remember the first time I tasted it and here are a few others who probably will too. Check it out:

Yes, some Guests crave the stuff – I’ve met a few. Of course, you can sample other Coca-Cola products from countries around the world at Club Cool. Here’s the list:

• Krest Ginger Ale from Mozambique
  • Fanta Kolita from Costa Rica
  • Vegeta Beta from Japan
  • Kinley Lemon from Israel
  • Lift Apple from Mexico
  • Smart Watermelon from China
  • Mezzo Mix from Germany

Have you tried Beverly? Share your favorite beverage in the comments.

Filed: Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

Peter on July 29th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Beverly is simply disgusting. Smart Watermelon is delicious!

Anna from WA on July 29th, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I have the BEST photo of my husband tasting Beverly at Epcot. I had heard it was pretty nasty, but had to try it anyway. I tried hard to hold in the face I wanted to make, but inside I was going “Blah! Bleck! EW!” and smiled at my husband. “Go ahead, try this one” as I handed him the little cup. Seeing as how I hadn’t made a face, he took a big gulp as I held up my camera and “SNAP” got the photo. I know, mean wifey, but it was pretty darn funny and I got a great photo too! :)

Krista from WI on July 30th, 2010 at 1:37 pm

I will never forget how bad I felt after encouraging my mom to try my favorite drink at Club Cool – Kinley. And then she misheard me and thought I said Beverly. I was too busy getting myself a Kinley to notice anything and next thing I knew poor Mom was like WHY DID YOU MAKE ME TRY THIS?!?! Its one of my favorite Disney memories. The taste of the Beverly…is not. :)

Jennifer from VA on July 30th, 2010 at 7:26 pm

My friends made my husband and I try it on our trip in June.. and they made sure to have their video camera ready. Mean!! But I guess everyone has to try it once.

Pamela from PA on August 1st, 2010 at 7:53 pm

The Beverly was nasty… but I always try them all when I am there, thinking “maybe I will like it this time”.
Fanta Kolita is the best! I would love to get some of that at home!

Ethan from CA on August 1st, 2010 at 11:06 pm

I love Beverly. I take a little pleasure in watching other people be grossed out when they realize what I am drinking. But even greater pleasure in teaming up with complete strangers to convince THEIR unsuspecting family of how great Beverly is…..

Robyn from GA on August 2nd, 2010 at 4:00 pm

When my husband and I went to the World of Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta, GA, they had Beverly there to taste. I stood by the Europe station, watching people taste it for a good 5-10 minutes, because I already knew what it tasted like!

Lance on August 3rd, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Beverly is most definitely the most…unique tasting drink I have ever had. I think that the only way I will try it again is if im tricked into thinking it is something else. I LOVE the Kinley Lemon though. I really wish they would sell bottles of it at Club Cool.

Dan on August 7th, 2010 at 8:53 am

I love the Krest Ginger Ale! I look forward to a few visits to the station while at Epcot during each vacation!