Glow Fest, a really popular experience at Disney California Adventure park this summer, will be even more lively July 30 through August 1. While I don’t want to spoil any surprises, we want to reward our loyal Disney Parks Blog readers with a little inside information.
Every night this weekend, Glow Fest is charging up the night with a live DJ, colored shirt nights, and even more fun activities.
Check out these highlights:
Friday, July 30- YELLOW SHIRT NIGHT
- DJ CeeS spins live Friday night.
- Around 8:30 p.m., meet on Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood Picture Backlot to get the low down on a fresh dance move (it’s an “everybody-join-in dance lesson”)
- About 8:45 p.m. DJ CeeS spins a track and everybody shows off the new Friday night dance move.
- Wear a YELLOW shirt to get a shout-out from DJ CeeS. Who said yellow was mellow?
Saturday, July 31- BLUE SHIRT NIGHT
- DJ Ups spins live Saturday night.
- Around 8:30 p.m., meet meet up at Hollywood Boulevard to learn the Saturday night dance move.
- About 8:45 p.m. show off your new moves to a hot track from DJ Ups.
- Wear a BLUE shirt to earn a shout-out from DJ Ups, and you’ll never have so much fun bein’ blue.
Sunday, August 1 – PINK SHIRT NIGHT
- DJ Chase spins live Sunday night.
- Around 8:30 p.m., don’t miss the Sunday night dance move session on Hollywood Boulevard.
- About 8:45 p.m., DJ Chase spins while everyone grooves with the new move.
- Dare to wear a PINK shirt and get your shout-out from DJ Ups. It’s a hot color for some hot music.
So, who’s up for getting their glow on this weekend? Tell us what color shirt you’ll be wearing when the music starts spinnin’!
And if you’ve been in the dark and have no idea what Glow Fest is, here’s a taste of what the experience is like.