A very unscientific survey of the Walt Disney World Moms Panel will show that one of the favorite pastimes of the panelists (Disney Dads not withstanding) is shopping while at Walt Disney World! When the panelists are together, there is always a shopping trip or two (or three) to some of the best gift shops on property.
Panelist Cathy S of Ohio feels that nothing says “I had a great trip to Disney” like bringing home lots of magical souvenirs! Here are Cathy’s “Top 5 Favorite Disney Shopping Finds!”
- Pook-a-Looz plush toys- How cute are these little guys? They are reasonably priced and fit great into your suitcase for the ride home.
- Re-usable shopping totes – You can pick up Disneyfied versions at almost every gift shop. They are inexpensive and so durable! Buy them for yourself, your kids’ teachers or for your neighbor who faithfully watched your pets while you were enjoying Walt Disney World!
- Disney Photo Frames – When you get that perfect Main Street USA photo developed, boy will you be happy to have a cute frame for it when you get home!
- Disney Vinylmation Figurines – This is the hottest collectible craze to hit Disney Parks since pin trading! Hard to explain, but once you see these super cute collectibles, you will want to have them all!
- Splurge on a Disney Dooney & Bourke purse – Really, does it get any better than these adorable purses? True Disney fashionistas have at least one in their closets! OK, maybe you will need to buy two or three of these, because there are too many cute designs to pick from!