Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park

Sizzling Summer Appreciation Day Sale

posted on July 23rd, 2010 by Dara Trujillo, Manager, Merchandise Synergy, Events, and Communication

It’s that time of year again for you Passholders & Disney Vacation Club Members – time to shop till you drop. On Saturday, July 24, World of Disney Stores at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts are hosting shopping extravaganzas. It happens from 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. at Walt Disney World Resort and 6:30am – 9:00am at Disneyland Resort.
World of Disney logo
For those of you who have shopped the sales before, you know that there are incredible discounts of up to 50% off, special offers, door busters and of course, a special gift for the first 1000 Guests that come through the doors of World of Disney.

And if you’re one of our special guests, shopping at Walt Disney World on July 24, the savings don’t stop at World of Disney. Select merchandise shops and restaurants in Downtown Disney are also offering great discounts on keepsake gifts and dining. All you have to do is show your Passholder or Disney Vacation Club ID, and the great deals will come your way. Happy Shopping.

Friendly disclaimer: A valid Passholder ID or Disney Vacation Club ID AND government issued photo ID must be presented to enter the World of Disney store for the early shopping opportunities and must be presented at time of purchase to receive offers. Additional discounts do not apply at Operating Participant locations. Merchandise and offers valid while supplies last. Offers not valid on any previous purchases nor for phone, e-mail , on-line, or mail orders. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply. Information and offers are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

16 Comments 1 Reply

Andrea Coral from CA on July 23rd, 2010 at 4:50 pm

can you bring guests with you that don’t have annual passes?

Dara Trujillo on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Hi Andrea – the Sizzling Summer Sale is only for Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Member with valid membership IDs.

Alexander on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:00 pm

hahaha I have the exact same question as you andrea.

Larry from FL on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Is the “special gift for the first 1000 guests” a limited edition pin by chance??

Dana on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Can you shop online?!

pamula from FL on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:43 pm

read above for where and when…no on line

Cathy on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:45 pm

What if you are listed as an associate and your name isn’t on the DVC card?

Catherine on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Which parking lots will be open for the sale at Disneyland?

Andrea Coral from CA on July 23rd, 2010 at 5:50 pm

it’s me again with another question :p… the sales are only for passholders but can a non-passholder tag along (you know just for company not buying anything)? or only people with passes will be allowed in the store?

Mike from FL on July 23rd, 2010 at 8:17 pm

I am an annual passholder….my wife is a cast member….can she come with me to the sale?

Chris on July 24th, 2010 at 12:53 am

I don’t understand what it means for entry you need your Passholder ID, Vacation Club ID and a Government Issued ID. Everyone will need a Government Issued ID to enter?

William from CA on July 24th, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Sounds like a great deal – but I didn’t get an email notice until after the special hours ended. What gives? I’m a Premium Passport holder but seem to get no information.

Michael from AZ on July 26th, 2010 at 4:53 am

It would be awesome if you advertised this earlier … days before and this is the first time I have seen it … and i check the blog everyday for info.

We did have some members make it to the sale and evidently people got some awesome deals … I want to get there for it next time for sure!

Eliel on July 27th, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Wow! My sister and I are annual pass holders, and we weren’t notified by email about this “Sale Extravaganza” either! I just happened to find out about this by browsing the blog, three days after the event was over. Some one is asleep at the switch over there in Disneyland!

Krysta on July 27th, 2010 at 6:18 pm

I’m also a Premium Passholder and I didn’t know about it either =(

ChunHui from CO on July 28th, 2010 at 3:13 am

I had a great time shopping there and finally understand the definition of a “door buster”. I arrived at 6:20 am and the door was already busted, the store was packed and people had to fall in line to wait to get into the store. Selective DB purse/hand bag were at 40% off; many 18.95 slippers were at 4 dollars…etc.

LISA from MA on July 29th, 2010 at 7:29 pm

I’m an annual passholder and missed the sale completely!