Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park

Big Day with Big Dreams

posted on August 23rd, 2010 by Garth Vaughan, Photographer, Walt Disney World

Cinderella's Castle

Maybe a chance meeting with a favorite princess at Magic Kingdom Park. I hope her dreams come true.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Larisa on August 23rd, 2010 at 10:24 am

Wow! That is a really cool picture!!

Ron from TX on August 23rd, 2010 at 10:54 am

Beautiful, it almost looks like she’s walking on air.

Amanda on August 23rd, 2010 at 11:02 am

Awesome shot! I love the depth of field. It does look like she’s walking on air. Makes me want to be there :).

Carrisa on August 23rd, 2010 at 11:04 am

Amazing picture!!

Alisha from UT on August 23rd, 2010 at 11:10 am

I love it.

Rob on August 23rd, 2010 at 11:42 am

53 days and counting. 52, 51, 50, 49………..

Tina on August 23rd, 2010 at 11:47 am

What a sweet shot.My son is grown and my grandson is in Mo. he is 3.I can not wait till this Christmas when I can see his face when we go to the MK!

Rachelle on August 23rd, 2010 at 11:49 am

34 days until that’s my little princess! I can’t wait!

Carlos on August 23rd, 2010 at 12:02 pm

that I remember it. My daughters were very happy with meeting cinderella’s character.

gary from OR on August 23rd, 2010 at 12:05 pm

That is an amazing photo.It takes perfect timing and uncommon luck to be in the right place at the right time for something like that. Wish I could be there to see that kind of Disney magic take place.

julie on August 23rd, 2010 at 12:31 pm

oh our time is coming up so soon, i cant wait to take my 3 yr old Daughter. This pic brought tears to my eyes :)

Robert from PA on August 23rd, 2010 at 12:33 pm

This is why WDW is the most magical place on earth!

William from OH on August 23rd, 2010 at 12:41 pm

What a great shot.

Lesley on August 23rd, 2010 at 1:15 pm

This picture just got me all choked up. I think it’s amazing that the feeling never goes away! There’s nothing in the world like seeing a child on Main Street for the first time. 107 days until our next trip.

Stephanie from KY on August 23rd, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Love this pic! Took me back to the days we took our little princess to the castle….. she just married and it went way too fast! Where does 26 yrs go?

Adam from FL on August 23rd, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Awesome shot! The blurred foreground really makes a dramatic effect. Nice post-shot editing!

Stephanie from FL on August 23rd, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Just went this weekend and met the princess it was truly an amazing experience. I have not done it in a long time and I am 22. It is sooo exciting and when you meet Mickey too!

Lee from NC on August 23rd, 2010 at 4:47 pm

I worked at Diney World a few years….it was one of the best times in my life…..you can almost feel the magic in the air…i worked in tommorrow land…..have so many great memories….but some of my very best moments i remember was not all the lights sights sounds of the park…no…the moment when you see a mom and dad holding hands with their child….and noticing they are looking at their little boy or girl just bursting with happiness and smiles…..and not paying attention to anything else but that “Moment” now that was something to see! I will go back again soon.I love Disney World…..happiest place on earth!

joan from NJ on August 23rd, 2010 at 5:33 pm

My favorite place in the whole wide world!!!!!
could go back over and over and over again.
I’m excited for the little girl. She does look as if she is floating on air. I know I always am when I am there. Always loved Cinderella since I was a little girl.

Lorraine on August 23rd, 2010 at 8:21 pm

I love the candid shots the best! This is a GREAT pic! thanks for sharing….

Cynthia from AL on August 23rd, 2010 at 9:14 pm

8 more days and my 5 yr old daughter will be a princess!!! So excited..and none of my kids have figured out that we are going yet!! (that way I don’t have to listen to “are we there yet” like a thousand times..I know, I am smart!! also the element of suprise CAN’T WAIT

Jane on August 23rd, 2010 at 10:55 pm

Awesome shot! How precious… Nine days and counting… Can’t wait!

Mark from PA on August 24th, 2010 at 12:21 am

Simply outstanding!

Judith on August 24th, 2010 at 10:51 am

Beautiful shot. This is the most wonderful place in the world, its my best.

Kira from NY on August 24th, 2010 at 5:07 pm

This is an amazing picture!! It is the embodiment of what many people feel, and certainly what I feel, while walking through the gates of the Magic Kingdom. Somehow those arches turn back the clock, long before midnight. We are all children again, our imaginations are limitless, and we are able to achieve our dreams. That feeling, once you been through the gates, stays with you forever. Thank you Walt for creating such a magical place, and Roy for keeping the dream going :)

laura on August 26th, 2010 at 11:33 am

16 more days and I will be there with my lil princess! My Grandaughter is celebrating her 3rd birthday in Disney and I am so blessed to be a part of it!