Walt Disney World Moms Panelist Diane L from Connecticut loves Disney theme parks. But she also loves the amazing attractions that are on property and outside of the theme parks too. Here are Diane’s top five unique ways to have fun on property.
- Rent a pontoon boat at one of the resort’s marinas. My favorite place to rent from is Disney’s Contemporary Resort. You don’t have to be staying at a Disney resort to rent. There is nothing more magical then puttering along the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake and viewing the beautiful resorts of the Magic Kingdom area!
- At Richard Petty Driving Experience you can participate in one of the thrilling Driving Experiences.
- Ever dream of flying like Tinker Bell? Consider parasailing at Disney’s Contemporary marina. You’ll have excellent birds-eye views overlooking Magic Kingdom and the Bay Lake area.
- Take time to visit the different resorts, especially during the holidays. My two must-see resorts to visit during the holiday season are Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The lobbies are decorated in high style! Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge has an amazing tree during that time of year and is a good spot to visit anytime of the year!
- Go on a shopping spree! Each gift shop is unique. And while you shop, give your family some quarters and send them to some of the fun arcades on property.
Are these experiences on your top five list? Tell us your favorites in the comments below.