Early mornings, excited kids and tired parents all mean one thing – a HUGE need for a great big ole’ cup of Joe. Walt Disney World Moms Panelist Suzannah D knows the secret to finding a great cup of java in Walt Disney World. She is one of the few panelists who lives within driving distance to Walt Disney World Resort, so she is here a lot in the mornings.
It’s no secret to those who know “Zanna” that second only to her love of Walt Disney World is her love of coffee. Here are Zanna’s “Top Spots for a Great Cup of Liquid Gold.”
- Starring Rolls Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a good place for espresso and good old iced coffee too. Another hidden gem is the Writer’s Stop at the end of New York Street which serves espresso drinks and baked goods.
- Espresso Coffee & Pastry kiosks are located in several spots in World Showcase at Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom offering many choices of hot, iced and frozen coffees.
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop in Disney’s Animal Kingdom is where you’ll can find some wonderful espresso. If you are in a tea mood, try the Royal Anandapur Tea Company also in that theme park.
- Kona Cafe in Disney’s Polynesian Resort serves authentic Kona coffee made from beans from one of the most fertile regions of Hawaii. The beans are flown to Central Florida where they are roasted to Disney’s strict specifications.
- Contemporary Grounds over in Disney’s Contemporary Resort on the first floor is also a great spot for specialty coffee drinks.
Where do you get your coffee fix? Let us know know in the comments.