Halloween at the Walt Disney World Resort

Another Tempting Look at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

posted on September 30th, 2010 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

The 15th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens in just hours, and we couldn’t resist giving you one more look at the delectable dishes (oh, that Korean Bo Ssam wrap, and those steamed mussels from Belgium!). We know it’s also about the wine and beer (whoever heard of Purple Haze beer?), so take one more peek to whet your appetite.

I’ll be there this weekend – and again and again until they turn out the lights on Nov. 14.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Epcot, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

MariLee from CO on September 30th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

WDW is my favorite place on earth, but I’ve never been during the Food & Wine fest! I write cookbooks and Have a widely read blog. I would love to visit and share my experiences with my networks!

Jenny on September 30th, 2010 at 12:51 pm

We LOVE the Food & Wine Festival and are headed there again this year. I can’t wait!

MICHELE from FL on September 30th, 2010 at 1:11 pm

We stumbled upon Food & Wine when it first opened 15 years ago and have been loyal attendees ever since! It’s an awesome array of foods & beverages you probably wouldn’t try in a regular restaurant but with the small sizes and prices you can enjoy tasting all sorts of new foods and beverages and maybe even find a new favorite! I have!

Patricia from CA on September 30th, 2010 at 1:26 pm

Speaking from experience, go BEFORE the last day. They really can run out of the best stuff. And it’s SO WORTH a special trip.

William from FL on September 30th, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Is there a posting of where your Foodie Fest will be on Oct. 3?

Rebecca from IL on September 30th, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Never been to the Food and Wine Festival but would love to go one year! Also had to mention that I LOVE his Mickey Mouse apron… Debated getting one for my Hubby last time we visited WDW, so might have to pick one up next time!

Philip on September 30th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

We will be there tonight should be great we are excited leaving soon :)

Michael from NY on September 30th, 2010 at 4:15 pm

I’ve heard of, and tried, the Purple Haze from Abita. Excellent beer.

Luke on September 30th, 2010 at 6:47 pm

WDW is the most magical inspiring and interesting place you will ever enter. My only request please put back vintage disney attractions that once stood and stop putting character filled ones in their place. One example Stitch’s Great escape is a total failure to me.

Sharon from SC on September 30th, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Will be there in 27 days, and I can’t wait. Very excited about “15 Beers”, but only counted 14 in the video. Is one a surprise? :)

Kelsi on September 30th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

I have that apron!

Katherine on September 30th, 2010 at 9:25 pm

I LOVE Purple Haze! It’s a staple in South Louisiana, where I went to college at LSU! So excited to see Abita beers there this year!

Mary on October 1st, 2010 at 8:34 am

I moved to Florida six years ago December and this will be my fifth year attending. It just isn’t fall without eating and drinking my way around the world.

Phil on October 1st, 2010 at 10:02 am

I went to the 13th annual Food and Wine Festival and I would LOVE to go this year if I can, it’s so awesome :)

Betty from NY on October 6th, 2010 at 2:29 pm

We were there last Saturday, we ate our way around the world showcase…the short ribs and mashed pototo at France was to die for!