Please note that we will not be responding to questions via this email address. If you have questions, please ask them on the Disney Parks Blog, and we will do our best to answer them.
UPDATE: 11:16 A.M. - We have reached capacity! Thanks for everyone’s interest in the Run with Jeff Galloway Meet-Up, and we appreciate your quick responses. At approximately 2 p.m. ET, we will send the meet-up attendees a confirmation email. If you are on the list and did not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By 5 p.m. ET, we will post a link to the complete list of attendees. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for additional unique opportunities in the future.
How would you like to go for a run with arguably the greatest running trainer on the planet?
Well, this Friday (Oct. 1), you could be part of a very select group of runners who go on a training run with former Olympian Jeff Galloway, runDisney’s official training consultant. The day before the inaugural Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon, Galloway will offer tips and training secrets to the group of 20 qualified runners, as selected by Disney, then lead them on a special 3-mile run through one of the theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort. It’s just one of the many fun opportunities available as part of the new runDisney series.
Galloway, who has run all 17 Walt Disney World Marathons as well as several other runDisney events, is well known for his popular Run-Walk-Run training method and the expertise he’ll share with the 20 runners has helped thousands of runners complete their first marathons and improve their race times.
For an opportunity to be selected to run with Galloway this Friday, hurry up and RSVP right now to email@example.com. Remember, only 20 qualified runners will be able to participate, so be one of the first to apply ASAP!
If you’re not one of the 20 selected this time, post your training questions for Galloway here and I’ll get him to answer a few of them on a future blog post. Also, you can see Galloway at the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon this weekend and at future runDisney events.
In the meantime, here are a few things you should know:
- Qualified applicants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admittance to the event is limited to the participant; no additional guests please.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in. No exceptions.
- Valid RSVPs must include your name. RSVPs that include the names of more than one person or are missing information (e.g. incomplete names) will not be accepted.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- The event is subject to change or cancellation.
- Because this is a running-oriented event, we ask that applicants be experienced runners, able to maintain a 12-minute per mile pace.
- We will send an email to respondents who sent their valid RSVP via email before we reached capacity to confirm their attendance for Friday. We plan to send this email at approximately 2 p.m. ET today, and we will also post a link on the Disney Parks Blog that will include a list of names of all attendees. If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of attendees, your RSVP was not accepted.
- Guests attending the meet-up are not required to purchase admission.