We’ve shared a lot of new information about this year’s Mickey’s Halloween Party, including our most recent post on the cavalcade of Disney characters that is exclusive to this special nighttime event on Halloween night and Tuesdays and Fridays in October.
Today, we’re giving you more news about Mickey’s Halloween Party. There are special photo locations and more treat stations along Mickey’s Hide-and-Go-Treat Trails.
Special Photo Locations: There are a variety of extra photo locations for this nighttime party, including the following:
- Pirate Wharf at the Frontierland Dock (shown above)
- Friends from Aladdin – Aladdin’s Oasis
- Critter Pals – Splash Mountain
- Winnie the Pooh & Friends – Critter Country
- Toy Story Pals – Big Thunder Ranch
- Mickey & Minnie – Big Thunder Ranch
- Disney Villains – Small World Mall
- Disney Princesses – Disney Princess Fantasy Faire
- Disney Fairies – Pixie Hollow
Mickey’s Hide-and-Go-Treat Trails: This year, there will be 8 hide-and-go-treat trails featuring approximately 50 stations with treats. During the 10 nights of Mickey’s Halloween Party, guests will enjoy nearly a half million pounds of candy and healthy treats. Candy includes a mix of chocolates, and examples of healthy treats are apple slices, carrots, raisins and dried fruit crisps.
Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party are now available and can be purchased at Disneyland.com/Halloween. Here’s an insider’s tip: if you purchase tickets in advance, you’ll get a great discount on select nights. There’s also a discount for annual passholders on select nights.
Check back next week to see a first glimpse of the new dance parties at Mickey’s Halloween Party.
What are you most excited about?