The American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Boo to You and You and You and You – It’s Almost Halloween

posted on October 27th, 2010 by Jeff Nickel, Associate Producer, Disney Photo Imaging

For my final installment of Guest costumes at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, I took a trip over to one of our many character meet and greet locations. Our resident space ranger Buzz Lightyear was on hand signing autographs and posing with Guests for our PhotoPass cameras. Take a look at this shot of Buzz and one of his biggest fans. We can hardly tell them apart!

Buzz Lightyear and a Guest Pose for a Picture

As always, there were so many great costumes I didn’t want the night to end. I was again impressed by the creativity of our Guests and amazed at how they packed these costumes in their luggage! Be sure to check out the pair of ghastly ghouls who at first had me convinced they escaped from the Haunted Mansion.

Guests in Halloween Costumes at Magic Kingdom Park Guests in Halloween Costumes at Magic Kingdom Park Guests in Halloween Costumes at Magic Kingdom Park

There are still four parties left, so if you’ve been waiting, time is running out. Head down to the Magic Kingdom and see some of these great Guest costumes yourself! (Be sure to save me a piece of candy if you do!)

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Harrison on October 27th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

These are some amzing costumes! I wish I could visit during this time!

Stephanie on October 27th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Love Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!

Lauren on October 27th, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Me, my aunt, and my Mom went to the party on Sunday as the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus. Everyone loved us! Cast Members told us we were the best of the night, got special attention during the parade by the performers (including Jack Sparrow :) and posed for pictures with many of the guests. It was the best MNSSHP ever! :D

Stephanie from TX on October 27th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

We took my triplets to the party last year and dressed them up as Dalmations. We had a sign on the stroller that read “Some days it feels like 101″. We had lots of Cruella’s stop and take pics with the trio. FUN TIMES! This year we’re going to the Christmas Party – can’t wait!

Monterey from CA on October 27th, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Looks like so much fun!

Michelle from VA on October 27th, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Hey, it’s Sora! :D I really wish I could go as Riku next year!

Teresa on October 28th, 2010 at 10:12 am

Make a day out of it! We got to the park for a noon appointment with a fairy godmother at the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique. My daughter got the works, and dressed as Tinker Bell. As soon as they were available we picked up our “bracelets” for the night. Enjoyed the last seating at The Crystal Palace. Then trick or treated until they kicked us out! Best Trip EVER!

Ashley from ON on October 28th, 2010 at 6:58 pm

It’s Sora! :D
Awesome costumes~!

dean from south yorkshire on October 29th, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Me and my family were at the party on Monday 11th of October. I went as Beetle juice it was awesome i got loads of attention from the guests and members of the cast i even had lines of people waiting to have a picture with me and i had to sign books Beetle juice i felt like a celeb for the night will be coming back soon :-)

dean from south yorkshire on October 29th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Hi me again can,t believe Disney didn’t put my picture on here.