Happy Halloween from Disney Parks! We’ve been getting ready for this weekend for the past few months, and celebrations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort have already begun. Take a look at this year’s Halloween celebrations in our top five Halloween posts from 2010.
Are you celebrating Halloween at Disney Parks? Let us know in the comments.
Top 5: Halloween at Disney Parks
- Mickey Moves His Halloween Party Across the Esplanade – Big news broke in May, when we announced that Mickey’s Halloween Party was moving to Disneyland park.
- Trivia Contest: You Could Win a Spot at the Villains Victory Party at Disneyland Park – This Halloween, not only did Disney Parks Blog readers have the chance to vote for their favorite Disney villain – they also had the opportunity to celebrate with the winner at the Villains Victory Party!
- Grim Grinning Guests Come Out to Socialize – Walt Disney World guests got into the spirit at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Check out some of their costumes.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday Panorama – For the first time on Disney Parks Blog, we shared a panoramic photo taken with GigaPan technology. Can you find the hidden surprise in this image of Haunted Mansion Holiday?
- Trick or Treat Disney Style – See what sweet treats we’re baking up at Disney Parks for Halloween.