Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort

Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Extended

posted on October 28th, 2010 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom

Great news – the A-lister spot for Magic Kingdom fireworks watching, the Tomorrowland Terrace private dessert party, has been extended until Dec. 29. Oh, these gorgeous fall and early winter days are such a delight for playing all day in the Magic Kingdom, then relaxing with an abundance of sweets while the sky fills with spectacular fireworks.

The party happens most nights – and you can head over to the lower level of the terrace an hour ahead of scheduled fireworks for plenty of time for the sweet buffet and beverages (no alcohol – this is the Magic Kingdom!).

Make your reservations at 407-WDW-DINE or at any resort front desk, concierge, Guest Relations or restaurant table-service location. If you don’t have reservations, you can walk up and try for a coveted spot, but it’s first come, first served. A Magic Kingdom park ticket is required. (Sorry, can’t use the Disney Dining Plan.)

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Ana from TX on October 28th, 2010 at 9:51 am

Please extend it to February – I loved it in September and would love to do it again in Feb!

Cheyenne from IL on October 28th, 2010 at 10:23 am

I am so excited to hear this!! We experienced it for the first time three weeks ago and enjoyed every moment!

Cheryl from MD on October 28th, 2010 at 10:36 am

Anyone have an idea approximately how much it costs? With six people, I’d like to be forewarned! Thanks!

Dena on October 28th, 2010 at 10:51 am

I just booked my reservation for this Thanksgiving night, so excited. I had never heard of this before, going to surprise everyone with this! Desserts and fireworks what could be better!

Emma from Norfolk on October 28th, 2010 at 10:53 am

Can’t wait. Made my booking ages ago for December 6 2010. It’s almost time!!!

Shannon from MI on October 28th, 2010 at 11:12 am

Yes, please extend this through February! I’ve been wanting to do this since it started, but you always have it on hiatus in February. Please? With sugar topped Mickey ears?? :)

Kelly from NY on October 28th, 2010 at 11:28 am

I wish that they could extend it into January, because my family will be there till the 15th of January and its the first family vacation that we’ve taken in 5 years since my son joined the army that he’s been able to go with us! Fingers crossed!!

Heidi on October 28th, 2010 at 11:32 am

Cheryl, you can click on the link above for more details. Here are the prices:

Admission is $27.68 for Guests ages 10 and older, and $14.90 for Guests ages 9 and under.

Joel on October 28th, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please!! Extend this past January.

Jaime on October 28th, 2010 at 1:15 pm

We are booked for Christmas Eve! I am so excited! Thanks for extending it!

Rebecca on October 28th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE extend this through the end of next year! We were last at the Magic Kingdom in May, and we tried & tried to book this, but it was sold out every night. We aren’t going again until next December, but we desperately want to do this.

Robert from MO on October 28th, 2010 at 1:26 pm

Love this, can’t wait to do it sometime in the future. As an aside though, does the Tomorrowland Terrace ever open for its noodle stand? My wife and I have been to the Magic Kingdom 6 times since 2003 through all different times of the year and we have never experienced the noodles of Tomorrowland Terrace. It seems to be our “unicorn” at the Disney Parks.

Holly from LA on October 28th, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Please please please extend further! We are going during March of 2011 and of right now is not available during that time period. Thx!

Amber from MD on October 28th, 2010 at 2:21 pm

im going next month! so excited!

Mario on October 28th, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Dang I was hoping to do this, but we won’t be there till Jan. 1st :(

Gina on October 29th, 2010 at 11:18 am

Boooo… Was so excited when I saw “Dessert Party Extended” in the email, then read to see they were only talking about the extension through December that happened, what, months ago??? :(

C’mon, Disney, there are a bunch of us going in just a few months who are waiting for an *actual* extension so we can finish planning!!

Erin from RI on November 14th, 2010 at 6:43 pm

The princess half marathon and this party seem like a match made in heaven (I mean Disney). I will add my vote to everyone else’s that this be extended through the end of Feb/beginning of March. I have watched the fireworks pre-show from the terrace and it was spectacular. A great place to grab a bite before getting an even closer view.