Disneyland Paris, Phantom Manor

Video: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

posted on October 14th, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

If you thought Jeff’s post had some amazing costumes, wait until you see what we found this week at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Watch closely – you’ll see some pretty creative ideas.

Did you catch the homemade parrot with Mickey ears? Let us know what grabbed your attention.

And if you haven’t been yet, there are still several dates to choose from. Check available dates, find an event map and order tickets on our special Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party page.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

Anonymous on October 14th, 2010 at 1:12 pm

This yr is going to be the 1st Not So Scary Halloween taking grand kids and seeing all the video posted am sure that we are going to have a great time..Disney really is magical and am going to be honored to be there enjoying it with my grand kids..

Christopher on October 14th, 2010 at 1:43 pm

I just back from my Honeymoon at Disney, and the “Not So Scary Halloween” party was an absolute blast for me and my wife.
We had a ball. The parade, the fireworks, the rides, and the trick or treating for adults!

I would totally recommend this to anyone.

Brittney on October 14th, 2010 at 4:19 pm

LOVE the Russell/Kevin costumes! :D I wish I could be at Disney for Halloween.

Anonymous on October 14th, 2010 at 5:12 pm

i luv all the costumes, and yes i saw the parrot, but what caught my attention was when the lady called the little girl dressed like jasmine something else looks likes like she needs brush up on her princess’s, we (our family of 3 come every yr to the halloween party) this yr i was almost certain that for the 1st time since my daughter was born that we wouldnt be able to come our only car died, however disney for halloween is tradtion so we are renting one, yes its crazy but it wouldnt be the same, & sometimes you have to do things “TO BRING THE MAGIC BACK” and since our car died its added so much stress to our already stressful lives, my illness has gotten a bit worse, a trip to “DISNEY” is just what the dr. ordered…. “HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE”

Erin on October 14th, 2010 at 7:51 pm

I LOVE the Russell and Kevin Costumes. Now I’m totally rethinking the kids costumes. :)

Laura from FL on October 14th, 2010 at 8:08 pm

I’m the one speaking at 00:15 – 00:23…I look horrible. My roommates were Tinker Bell and Peter Pan. The party is great! There are so many things that only happen at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Loved seeing Stitch and the gang dancing in Tomorrowland. It was awesome to get my picture taken with Pirate Mickey!

Danusia on October 15th, 2010 at 8:58 am

We are travelling from the U.K. to be there on Halloween as we do most years, my daughter’s costume is Tim Burton’s Alice. Can;t wait, each year just gets better.

Faith on October 15th, 2010 at 9:59 pm

That little Tink at the end was THE cutest thing ever!!!!!!

I’m gonna be Wendy Darling from Peter Pan this year.
even got a glowing tink clip on to walk around with!!

cant wait for Oct 22 when we go to the party!!!! ^_^

Valerie from NJ on October 16th, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Love Kevin and Russell’s costumes! My 12yo daughter wants to be Kevin now! If you’re out there reading this, please “Kevin” give us tips on how you made your amazing costume! :)

Great video!

Erica from WI on October 18th, 2010 at 4:17 pm

I’ve always wanted to go for Halloween! Love all the costumes! The Kevin costume is way cute! Though I agree with those villians…I’m sure it’d be tons of fun to dress like that!

Jennifer on October 21st, 2010 at 12:37 am

I’ve been a Passholder for three years and I’m going for the first time this Friday! I’m so excited :) Can anyone tell me what it’s like? One of my friends told me all the restaurants and rides are closed, so it’s just trick or treating.

Judy from ON on October 22nd, 2010 at 3:48 pm

I LOVE THE LITTLE GIRL AT THE END WHO SAYS “TRICK OR TREAT”. SHE IS MY GRANDAUGHTER…TOO CUTE..ALL THE COSTUMES WERE GREAT

kelly on October 25th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Hi this is the woman who was Kevin the bird thank you for all the comments It was really easy to make I just cut up three feather boas from the party store and attached them to a royal blue shirt using a hot glue gun found yellow shorts and black tights. the hat is styrofoam and peacock feathers I just cut them smaller and hot glued them into the styrofoam. very simple and only took a couple of hours. Have fun and have a safe halloween.