'World of Color' at Disney California Adventure Park

An Enchanted Dinner with Snow White at Walt Disney World

posted on November 30th, 2010 by Korri McFann, Worldwide Marketing & Business Development Director, Weddings & Honeymoons

One of the best things about having a Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding is that every aspect of your event can be perfectly themed and tailored to make your dreams become a reality. One example that comes to mind is a couple who hosted a Snow White-inspired rehearsal dinner.

Every detail of the event was inspired by the fairy tale. We turned an intimate ballroom at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn into an enchanted forest fit for a princess. Everything from the green grass place settings, to a fully operational wishing well, to a bubbling cauldron (filled with “poison” punch) was as much fun to plan as it was for the guests to attend.

Snow White-Inspired Rehearsal Dinner at Disney's BoardWalk Inn

As the guests entered the room, they walked through a life-size story book. Once inside, oversized trees, medieval gates and fog set the tone for a magical and mystical garden party. A life-size magic mirror watched over the guests as they wished the happy couple good luck in their new life together.

Snow White-Inspired Rehearsal Dinner at Disney's BoardWalk Inn

Every element of the dinner was carefully crafted to reflect the beloved story. A special cake was designed just for this event that was adorned with “poison” fondant apples. Of course, this event wouldn’t have been complete without a surprise appearance by all seven dwarfs, the Evil Queen and Snow White.

Special Cake for a Snow White-Inspired Rehearsal Dinner at Disney's BoardWalk Inn

While this is one example of a fairy tale come true, you can work with your Wedding Planner to bring nearly any fantasy to life. If you can dream it, we can do it! To learn more about rehearsal dinners and planning your Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding, please visit www.disneyweddings.com today!

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort, Weddings & Honeymoons

yadira on November 30th, 2010 at 9:55 am

Beauuuuutiful!!! I’m jealous!

Dina from AB on November 30th, 2010 at 10:05 am

I love these themed events! Gorgeous cake!!

Nancy from OH on November 30th, 2010 at 10:16 am

What an amazing job! Snow White is a favorite of mine too. Congrats to the happy couple, may they live happy ever after.

Jackie from WA on November 30th, 2010 at 10:29 am

Wow! What a beautiful setting! The cake is just wonderful! I’ve been married for 17+ years but I’m thinking about a vow renewal now! :)

Vanessa from CA on November 30th, 2010 at 10:55 am

Wow! This looks amazing!

Beth on November 30th, 2010 at 11:12 am

It looks like it was a stunning event! Although I’m disappointed to see that the tablecloths were not pressed or steamed out for the rehearsal dinner picture. I hope someone saw that and came back and corrected it before the event took place.

Elizabeth from NY on November 30th, 2010 at 1:17 pm

That cake looks fantastic!!! I wish I had one now! That would be awsome for my family and this time of years festivities! Looks great guys!

Tiffany on November 30th, 2010 at 1:41 pm

This is absolutely incredible! That is also the best Evil Queen I’ve seen. My husband and I just got married in October and oh how I wish Prince Eric showed up at our rehearsal dinner!

vanessa on November 30th, 2010 at 2:24 pm

That cake is pretty amazing considering I love granny smith apples! And if you have the money anything is possible. Sadly, when I contacted them about wanting to get married by the water over at DTD, they told me a flat out no. Reason being they have no near by location just in case it rains. Poppycock! They can use most of old abandoned club buildings over on west side if they wanted to, but they won’t and now I have to choose a new “non-meaningful” location.

Jackie on November 30th, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Jackie from WA, my sentiments exactly! As I was looking at the pictures all I could think was, vow renewal party here we come!!! :)

Just amazing…I love the pictures and seeing all the details, work and effort Disney puts into things, please keep the pitures coming!

angela from WV on November 30th, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Wow, if this the rehearsal dinner, I wonder what the wedding is going to look like! I hope they post pics!

Erica on November 30th, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Snow White is my favorite princess, and this is absolutely divine. I’m convinced now more than ever that I need to strike it rich and get married at Disneyland. xD

Bea on November 30th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

I know I’m a repeat, but it is beautiful! Awesome looking cake! Wish I was there.

ANNA from ON on November 30th, 2010 at 9:48 pm

This is beautiful and if I had the money to do such a thing when I got married I certainly would’ve love to do so! But I often wonder when I see such elaborate planning and expense going into a wedding … have the couple put as much detail into planning their lives to last forever or just into this one big day?

Christopher from VT on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:07 pm

I wonder the same thing as ANNA. It looks just amazing but I too see a lot of people who spend all this time on just the one day instead of realizing the real deal if after that day.
That being said it look just amazing the setup they did.