Via Napoli Restaurant, Italy Pavilion at Epcot

Fairy Tale Suite at the Disneyland Hotel

posted on November 15th, 2010 by Heather Hust Rivera, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company

Fairy Tale Suite Bedroom

This is our fourth post in our series on signature suites at the Disneyland Hotel. One of the newest additions is the Fairy Tale Suite.

Fairy Tale Suite Foyer

Guests enter the Fairy Tale Suite delighted by pixie dust and the appearance of Tinker Bell, who illuminates a crystal castle encased in the wall. A marble foyer descends into an enormous bedroom overlooking the entire resort through floor-to-ceiling windows.

Fairy Tale Suite Bedroom

The sage and champagne colors used throughout the suite elegantly blend the combination of blonde and glass furniture. The suite’s centerpiece is an exquisite canopy bed overlooking the corner view. The room is finished with crown moulding, automatic drapes and a custom-designed dresser, from which a flat-panel television ascends at the touch of a button.

Fairy Tale Suite Bathroom

The focal point in the suite’s bathroom is a beautiful hand-cut mosaic of a stylized Sleeping Beauty Castle. The mirror disguises a TV and the double vanity countertop twinkles with shooting stars. Domes and Corinthian columns mix thematically with an abundance of modern amenities, including a steam shower and Jacuzzi tub with chromo-therapy.

To inquire about prices and availability, please call (714) 956-6425.

What do you think is the coolest feature of the Fairy Tale Suite?

Tagged:

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Hotels & Resorts

Vincent from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 1:08 pm

How much does something like this cost???

Heather Hust Rivera on November 15th, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Please call (714) 956-6425 to find out details about prices and availability.

Jill from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Oh I so want to use that bathtub!

Catherine on November 15th, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Wow! The suite looks so very elegant and marvelous. It’s going to make someone very very happy.

Richard from FL on November 15th, 2010 at 1:26 pm

That could quite possibly be the world’s most inviting bed. Looks stunning!

Ricky

Nathan from MN on November 15th, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Which tower is this located in? If it overlooks the resort is the fireworks music piped into the room at night?

Heather Hust Rivera on November 15th, 2010 at 2:21 pm

This suite is located in the Dreams Tower.

kat on November 15th, 2010 at 2:11 pm

Heather! That is the most beautiful room I have ever seen, it really is a dream! It is just so magical :o)

Nicole on November 15th, 2010 at 2:16 pm

AMAZING! That would be a dream come true for my little princess … and for me! I have to say that the bathroom has got to be the best part of the suite, but I am sure my daughter would say it is the bed.

David from FL on November 15th, 2010 at 2:17 pm

My family and I won (actually my 3rd old daughter) the “Year of a Million Dreams” Sweepstakes 2 years ago, which included a night in the Disney Dream Suite, above POTC ride. It’s the old Art Gallery if you remember. This Fairy Tale Suite reminds me of that, just a smaller version.

Heather Hust Rivera on November 15th, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Very cool. Congrats!

Robert on November 15th, 2010 at 2:21 pm

The pictures look awesome…are DVC members allowed to use their points for these types of rooms? If so, how can one find the necessary information?

Heather Hust Rivera on November 15th, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Robert, I’m looking into this.

Heather Hust Rivera on November 15th, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Robert, I looked into this and learned that the DVC points cannot be used for these suites.

Patricia from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 2:29 pm

It is a beautiful room and love the design but with the economy now i would not want to spend the money for the room. i still need to let my family survive and make sure they have a place to sleep. I sure would love to be a princess for one night in there though..

Jennifer on November 15th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

I want to go to there…

Alex from TX on November 15th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

I do have to say loving Disney my entire life that when I originally went to the parks this is what I imagined all the rooms looking like. I only stayed at the Grand Californian because the shower curtains were Bambi. I wish there were more details like this in other rooms but I do see myself staying in one of these suites at least once in my lifetime. Now that is truly the Disney experience and what I think Walt would have done if not sooner than now. :)

Devyn on November 15th, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Ugh. DELICIOUS!! That’s the best room so far!! Pure gorgeousness!! Well done! :D

Connie from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 2:38 pm

OMG… that’s BEAUTIFUL! I would love to stay there!

Molly from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Hello Heather,
I want to know the price of this suite on Christmas Eve. My fiance and I are getting married on Christmas Eve, and would love to stay there, because we were engaged in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle last Christmas Eve. I called the number you mentioned, listened to lots of recordings and then was directed to call some other number. I don’t really have time for all that and want to know if you can simply let me know the price for that one night, December 24, 2010. Thanks, Molly

Donna on November 15th, 2010 at 2:41 pm

What is the price on this room? Does anyone know?

Fiona from Beds on November 15th, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Thats one of the few things that would make me NOT want to get out of bed and head to the park!

Jennifer on November 15th, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Wow, how exquisite!!!

Katie on November 15th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Wow, that is beautiful, bet the price of the suite is unbelievable though. I love that tub too.

Julie on November 15th, 2010 at 3:22 pm

WOW! This suite has the perfect name! Every detail is fit for a princess! Absolutely magic, this is what dreams are made of :)

Cyndee on November 15th, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Once upon a dream….

This is so beautiful! I will never have the money to stay there, but I am so glad you posted pics of this most beautiful room :)

shirley from OR on November 15th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Wow, just when we think you cannot outdue yourselves!! This suite is fantastic!! What a dream come true! Your associates really can make fantasies come alive!! The best place in the WHOLE WORLD!! Such magic happening always! We are NEVER disappointed with Disney! Can’t wait to see the new Tangled movie!! You are our heros forever!!

Kathy on November 15th, 2010 at 4:43 pm

This is absolutely beautiful and magical! Wish upon a dream!

Sidra on November 15th, 2010 at 4:43 pm

I just called about this suite, the lady thought that it can only be booked along with weddings at the resort. Couldn’t find a price! This suite is amazing though!

scott on November 15th, 2010 at 4:49 pm

Looks aewsome , to bad us little people will never get to experience it !!

RHONDA on November 15th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Where do we call to book a night in one of these magical rooms?

Heather Hust Rivera on November 15th, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Rhonda, you can call (714) 956-6425 to book.

Michelle on November 15th, 2010 at 5:13 pm

I must this is by far my favorite of the new Disneyland Hotel deluxe suites. It’s hard to choose a favorite feature: it’s a tie between the luxurious bathroom and the enchanting entryway… anything with pixie dust and shooting stars is a winner in my book! :) Is there any chance a stay in the suite could be a sweepstakes prize in the future???… Just a thought… :)

Rachael on November 15th, 2010 at 5:16 pm

My favourite feature would just have to be the pixie dust, Tinker Bell, illuminating the crystal castle. Like everything “Disney”, the magic is in the details… I would like to think that Walt would very much approve! Thank you for sharing!

Nathan from MN on November 15th, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Is the Dreams Tower what used to be the Sierra Tower? What is its new name going to be – Adventureland?

Rindy on November 15th, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Yes please! :)

Jason on November 15th, 2010 at 6:25 pm

It’s nice, but not as nice as the Castle Dream Suite at WDW. But at least I have a chance to stay at this one.

Nancy from OR on November 15th, 2010 at 8:01 pm

I think this is the best Suite so far. I would love to spend an hour or so in that bathtub!! I also like Thunder Mountain Suit as well. It’s very rustic and inviting. I love wood, that’s why! lol..Thank you for sharing~

Shandra on November 15th, 2010 at 8:03 pm

its beautiful, but do they still have the one above the POTC ride

Alisha from UT on November 15th, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Beautiful! I wish it was affordable enough for a typical family! It’s definitely my favorite of the 4 suites.

Patrick from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 8:08 pm

It’s a pretty room, but the HDR shots make it look fake.
But hey, it does draw your attention.

PATRICIA from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 8:46 pm

What a fairytale dream come true!!

karen on November 15th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

I am thinking my favorite part is the bathtub but it might be the pixie dust, or maybe the bed or maybe even the auto drapes. Might have to stay here for 20th anniversary…it could work :)

NANCY from NJ on November 15th, 2010 at 9:36 pm

This is such a beautiful suite. I am glad that there is synergy in some of the product placement with two Walt Disney Classics Collection pieces on display: Belle and Beast Dancing and Ariel and Eric dancing. With the new Cinderella 60th Anniversary coming out shortly of the Prince kissing Cinderella’s hand, it would make a wonderful addition somewhere in the suite.

Jennifer from CA on November 15th, 2010 at 10:21 pm

My husband and I stayed in the Fairytale Suite for our honeymoon this past August. The room is absolutely amazing! Beyond Beautiful and the view is spectacular! I loved the way Tink lit up the castle, the sparkling lights, hidden TV, and huge tub in the bathroom. This room was great for us to stay in after our wedding we actually could have just stayed in there the whole time.

Heidi on November 15th, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Its absoulutly beautiful, but unfortuanatly, people like myself who live paycheck to paycheck will never be able to give my 6 yr old daughter the chance to experience the fairy tale suite. I am sad to say that because of my circumstances I may never be able to even afford to take my child to any Disney parks and see her face light up at Cinderella’s castle. My daughter was truly a blessing. I hope that she may some day be able to take her own children and give to them what I was not able to give her. The magic that Disney has to offer.

Judy on November 16th, 2010 at 12:04 am

This is absolutely AMAZING! It would be a dream come true to even see it! WOW! As soon as I hit the Lotto, I’m there!

Outi on November 16th, 2010 at 1:29 am

I will have to phone about rates, this would be a dream come true for our little girl. I’m hoping there are off season rates. Does it have a balcony?

Scott from NV on November 16th, 2010 at 1:40 am

How I’d love to surprise my wife and daughter w/ this suite! Heather, does Disney offer a tour of the suite?

Friend on November 16th, 2010 at 2:08 am

WOW! i would need to add an extra day to the vacation just to enjoy that room …my favorite is the bathroom, but I must say, I love the furniture… there is something lifelike about it, they remind me of the alive “furniture” in beauty and the beast.

Fred from CA on November 16th, 2010 at 2:19 am

Very nice! :)

frances on November 16th, 2010 at 2:56 am

what abeautiful room and place to stay.like a fairytale come true

Cecelia on November 16th, 2010 at 4:06 am

There should be virtual tours of all of these rooms. I remember there being one for the Mickey suite, but I would love to see the others (like the way the dream suite was presented). Maybe if there was a webpage dedicated to these themed rooms.

Jacqueline Frances on November 16th, 2010 at 4:22 am

Honestly, this is breathtakingly beautiful. I don’t think it’s the size that truly matters of the suites, but rather the detail that goes into making these rooms special for Disney lovers. From the color choices to the picks in furniture to furnish the whole suite – I think it’s all amazing. Thank you for sharing, Heather!

P.S. Vincent said it best, that bed does look inviting haha.

Jackie from WA on November 16th, 2010 at 10:31 am

This is simply the most magnificent suite I’ve ever seen! It exudes luxury right here from my computer screen! Every piece of furniture is just exquisite and the design is amazing! I hope to see it one day…even if just for a peek!

Ashley from ON on November 16th, 2010 at 10:54 am

Woah. That looks beautiful!