Critter Country at Disneyland Resort

Hanson Serves Up Hits During ‘Eat to the Beat!’ Concert at Epcot

posted on November 11th, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

It was a little bit of old and a little bit of new at the “Eat to the Beat!” concert series earlier this week as the talented trio Hanson hit the stage at America Gardens Theatre in Epcot World Showcase.

The Three Hanson Brothers -- Zac, Taylor and Isaac

Audiences started lining up early to see the Tulsa, Oklahoma-born musical siblings perform their 1990s smash-hits “MMMBop” and “Where’s the Love,” as well as the latest tunes from the new CD “Shout It Out.” Before their first show, the three Hanson brothers — Zac, Taylor and Isaac — had a special visit from Mickey Mouse himself. Mickey also had a chance to meet the trio’s children, as the little ones sprinted down the aisles of the America Gardens Theatre when they saw the star-spangled Mouse standing there to greet them with open arms.

After taking souvenir photos with their families for their own scrapbooks, the trio posed for our cameras with Mickey.

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Epcot, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

luciemari on November 11th, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Super cute! They are great family men!

Amanda on November 11th, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Two of my favorite things in the whole wide world! Disney and Hanson! Great pic! Thanks for sharing!

Mariana from FL on November 11th, 2010 at 5:04 pm

I recently went to a Hanson show and it was fantastic. They put so much energy to it! I can’t think of any better match than Disney and Hanson!

Stephanie from FL on November 11th, 2010 at 5:10 pm

We saw them on 11/08 at Epcot and they were great! My 25 year old daughter had their posters all over her wall back in the day and she loved seeing them again!

mary on November 11th, 2010 at 5:58 pm

Seeing my favorite band in my favorite place was a dream come true! Thanks for uniting and bringing such fantastic memories!

Anne on November 11th, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Hope Disney brings Hanson back next year, maybe while Halloween parties are on. This mom and grown daughters loved seeing our favorite band in our favorite World! We rescheduled our October trip just for Hanson at Epcot, but how about October concerts next year so we can have “everything” – favorite party and favorite band!

Anne

Jeanne on November 12th, 2010 at 8:19 am

I wish I could have been there! If Hanson comes back next year, there’s no way I’d miss it for the world!