Mickey and Friends at Disneyland Park

A View From…Disneyland Paris

posted on December 15th, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Snow at Disneyland Paris

‘Tis the season, and today we’re spreading some holiday joy with a new collection of stunning images from Disneyland Paris. Nice, huh? That’s the season’s first snow covering the park; it fell earlier than expected. And here are a few of our favorite shots from that day.

Snow at Disneyland Paris Snow at Disneyland Paris Snow at Disneyland Paris Snow at Disneyland Paris

At Disneyland Paris, the Christmas celebration lasts two months. You can meet Rapunzel and enjoy Belle’s Christmas Village in Fantasyland. And Santa has set up his workshop at the heart of Disneyland Park. Children can drop off their letters and share their greatest wishes at Santa Claus’ Post Office until December 25.

A Snow-Covered Pirate Ship at Disneyland Paris

Of course, our other parks are decorated for the holidays and we’ll be continuing this series with a look at the sights in the next week or so. Stay tuned.

Filed: Disneyland Paris

Jeri from OH on December 15th, 2010 at 11:16 am

Magnificent photos…are any of them available for purchase? Also, this would make a fantastic calendar. Do you sell calendars? I would so love to have one…

Stephen on December 15th, 2010 at 11:32 am

I’d love some wallpaper-sized versions of these!

Jonathan from FL on December 15th, 2010 at 11:37 am

How beautiful and unique! Thanks for sharing these photos!

Suzanne on December 15th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Oh thank you for sharing!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Syd on December 15th, 2010 at 1:42 pm

All I can say is WOW.

Ashley from CA on December 15th, 2010 at 4:15 pm

I’m breathless. So gorgeous!

Jennifer on December 15th, 2010 at 5:34 pm

I second and third all the comments above, plus, It makes me want to go to Disneyland in Paris!!

Erin from RI on December 15th, 2010 at 7:33 pm

If only we could all go… Let us know if you need some park visitors for your next photo shoot. I think we might be avaliable.

Brianna from TX on December 16th, 2010 at 9:35 am

What I call magical! That’s it – I’m spending next Christmas in Paris.

Krista on December 16th, 2010 at 11:56 am

Beautiful photos!

Dorian on December 20th, 2010 at 10:06 am

I have to agree with Jeri from OH…after viewing these gorgeous photos, I think a calendar is in order…I would love to have one as well….I grew up less than a mile from Disneyland resort and could watch Tinkerbell and the fireworks from my bedroom window every night throughout the summer and so I never have felt a strong need to visit the other Disney Parks in other parts of the world until I saw these photos…Disneyland Paris is now on my bucket list! Thanks so much for sharing these stunning photos with us :-)

Shaunnon from GA on December 22nd, 2010 at 7:33 pm

These photos…. just wow. I would love to see these as wallpapers. For that matter, all of the photos I’ve seen from Disney I would love to have as wallpapers, calenders, collections, etc. While Disney is probably the most photographed place in the world, professional pictures, such as these, are harder to come by.

Laura on January 3rd, 2011 at 1:40 pm

We were there from the 16th to the 21st, and we had snow every day! it was purely magical! the park looked fabulous, and it gave us a fine excuse to purchase all the dlrp winter wear! big thunder at 10pm in bitter snow was rather unusual and new to us! but fabulous! I am very proud of disney for not shuting any of the big rides these days, all the cast members coped very,very well!