Disneyland Resort, Haunted Mansion

A View From…Tokyo Disneyland

posted on December 22nd, 2010 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Cinderella Castle Decked Out for Christmas at Tokyo Disneyland

Last week, we kicked off our “holiday” version of this series with a look at snow-covered Disneyland Paris. Today, it’s Christmas at Tokyo Disneyland and Cinderella Castle is decked out for the occasion. The special event Christmas Fantasy 2010 has a unique “White Holiday Parade” featuring Disney characters in a snowy winter wonderland as well as fireworks in Christmas colors of red and green. Take a look at a few of our favorite park images.

Christmas at Tokyo Disneyland Christmas at Tokyo Disneyland Christmas at Tokyo Disneyland

The Christmas tree at the center of World Bazaar is beautiful. Check back for the next post in this series of sights you won’t see at Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World.

Filed: Tokyo Disneyland

Ashley from ON on December 22nd, 2010 at 4:35 pm

I want to go so very badly. ;___; <3

Tokyo Disney seems to have such beautiful decorations!

Jeri from OH on December 22nd, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Thomas you have some of the most beautiful pictures I have yet to see……incredible. Thank you for these fantastic photo!

Travis from NH on December 22nd, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Absolutely fantastic! The decorations seem very classy, which I really like. I wonder if it’d be possible to get another Holiday update from Tokyo? It would be cool to see pictures of all the different trees that Tokyo DisneySea does, a completely unique design for every single land. I love the Mysterious Island one!

Thanks for sharing,
-Travis
Discussion Kingdom

renee on December 22nd, 2010 at 5:19 pm

i got to say that is very awesome. i just came back from disney world in florida, the castle was beautiful but this seems to stand out a lil bit more. i wonder what the fireworks look like

Ed from AL on December 22nd, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Tokyo is the Disney Park that I want to visit more than any other. It is so beautiful and, from the pictures that I’ve seen, Tokyo Disney Seas is INCREDIBLE.

Thanks for sharing these pictures and for not being afraid to use the word “Christmas.”

Diana from sonora on December 22nd, 2010 at 6:50 pm

i dont know what to think about the main street under a roof…but its cool.
meerry xmas!

Fernando from no on December 23rd, 2010 at 4:52 am

I am very very fortunate that last january I was there… Disneyland is lovely… but Tokyo Disney Sea, well, Imagineers took theme park experience to a whole different level!!!
It’s the best Disney theme park ever built!

Yusuke on December 23rd, 2010 at 5:34 am

It’s usual to rain in Tokyo.So there is a roof above the main street.I’m very glad to share the Christmas of Tokyo Disney resort with all Disney family.Thank you from Tokyo.

Monse on December 23rd, 2010 at 12:56 pm

beautiful… =3

Cory from AB on December 23rd, 2010 at 8:06 pm

About a year and a month ago I was at Tokyo Disneyland. There was no tree on the castle that time, but the tree in World Bazaar was there and gorgeous. Thanks for the memories!

Wendy from CA on December 25th, 2010 at 7:48 pm

I love Tokyo Disney – more of these pics please!