Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort

Your Favorite Disney Character is…

posted on January 21st, 2011 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Nowadays, trips to the parks with my daughters include stops for some “must see” characters. And the funny thing is, I was the same way as a boy with Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. How about you? Over the holidays, we grabbed a camera and asked guests at the Walt Disney World Resort about their “must see” characters.

Now it’s your turn. Please tell us about your favorite character in the comments.

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

1 3 4

Anais from FL on January 23rd, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Nala, because she is awesome and isn’t a princess. She is a QUEEN!

Honorable Mentions:
Quorra, becuase she was awesome and Tron was as well.
Flynn Rider, because he was voiced by the ever gorgeous Zachary Levi.

Stephanie from FL on January 23rd, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Hathaway Brown!! Definately!!!!

Frank from MN on January 24th, 2011 at 10:19 am

Hathaway Brown and the gang at the Adventurers Club were always my favorite.

Michael from NY on January 24th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Yzma and Tallulah Buttertart (Fabulous Maid of The Adventure’s Club)

Jamie on January 24th, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Emil Bleehall, Hathaway Brown, Samantha Sterling, Pamelia Perkins, Fletcher Hodges, Otis T. Wren, Graves, and the wonderful maids were all so special to me. The interaction and just plain old fun made each and every night at the Adventurer’s Club so very special. And can I say the spirit of the Club has inspired me to step outside my comfort zone and be a little more adventurous. Channeling the spirit of adventure I actually went zip-lining last fall!
BRING BACK THE ADVENTURER’S CLUB! It was magical. Kungaloosh Forever!

Nancy from NY on January 25th, 2011 at 11:05 am

Cinderella

Sarah on January 25th, 2011 at 2:46 pm

My 3 year old favorite character is Gaston from Beauty and The Beast. We are going in March and she really wants to meet Gaston.

Jennifer on January 25th, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Emil Bleehall from the Adventurers Club and Donald Duck

Steven from WA on January 25th, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Hathaway Brown. Kungaloosh!

Michael on January 25th, 2011 at 11:09 pm

I really like ‘Grumpy’. He shows that even a grumpy old dwarf can have a kind and gentle heart, as he shows at the end of the movie.

Gregory on January 25th, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Mickey is my 1st favorite Character and Mrs. Incredible is my 2nd Favorite Character. cause their inspired me of greatest hero and star.

Tiffany from FL on January 26th, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Eeyore – I watched him on AFV and the bit when he scared a kid is so funny!

Sonya on January 26th, 2011 at 1:54 pm

The classic Minnie Mouse of course! The one with the red and white polka dots dress.

Ellen on January 27th, 2011 at 10:26 am

Pamelia Perkins — and the rest of the Adventurer’s Club Gang! BRING THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie from NJ on January 27th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Tink & Ariel. Tink is “cliche”, true, but she is such fun and has a personality! Ariel is, in my opinion, the most beautuful Disney Princess. Can’t WAIT until the Little Mermaid attraction opens in Fantasyland in 2012!!

jessie from ME on January 27th, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I love all characters – I was so happy to see the seven dwarfs this halloween and Christmas, but became ecstatic when i saw the hag. But this christmas I had toldmy daughter that i would like to see Mickey as the sorceror and we found him at Hollywood studios. Then I turned the corner and saw Lotsa bearand he was awesome – Okay you got me i love them all. Daisey still my fav.
I would like to see tangle andprincess and the frog. I also am dying to meet Scoop Anderson.
Jessie

Neil on January 31st, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Hathaway Brown and all his friends at the Adventurers Club!!!

Bob from Essex on January 31st, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Graves and the Colonel from the Adventurers Club! We had to visit every time – our two sons grew up looking forward to their visit – it was the highlight of our visit. Please get them back!!

Gabriela on January 31st, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Sugar Snap and Buella Belle and the rest of the cast of the Adventurer’s Club!
Was in Disney about 3 weeks ago for my birthday and my trip seemed so incomplete and kinda depressing without seeing the Adventurers.

KUNGALOOSH!

Royce on February 1st, 2011 at 10:16 am

Hathaway Brown, Emil Bleehall, Samantha Sterling, Pamelia Perkins, Fletcher Hodges, Otis T. Wren, Graves, Sugar Snapp (and all the other maids), Colonel Suchbench (of course), Babs, Beezle, Arnie & Claude and of course the very talented Fingers Zambezi! Bring back the Adventures Club!

Joseph on February 2nd, 2011 at 10:12 pm

My favorite characters are: Hathaway Brown, Samantha Sterling and Emil Bleehall. :) So sad they aren’t around anymore- such great times in a one-of-a-kind environment. Great fun, great memories!

Jennifer from MS on February 4th, 2011 at 2:37 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Colonel Critchlow Suchbench. He always found a way to single you out in a crown and make you feel special. I miss you, Colonel.
Otis T. Wren is a very close second. :)

Anthony on February 15th, 2011 at 7:40 am

Hathaway Browne from The Adventurers Club…..Kungaloosh!

Edward on February 15th, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Emil Bleehall from the Adventurers Club!!!! Best Pigeon call EVER!!! Kungaloosh!

Cory on February 18th, 2011 at 9:47 am

Hathaway Brown from the Adventurers Club!

1 3 4