Disneyland Paris, Phantom Manor

Springtime in Disneyland Park

posted on March 31st, 2011 by Paul Hiffmeyer, Chief Photographer for Public Relations, Disneyland Resort

Now that spring is here, I wanted to share some photos I have taken over the past few years that remind me of springtime. First and foremost I wanted to show a “Disney” element in each of the photos. Which of the images remind you most of springtime? For me it’s the tulips near the Partners statue in Disneyland park.

Springtime in Disneyland Park By: Paul Hiffmeyer

Springtime in Disneyland Park By: Paul Hiffmeyer Springtime in Disneyland Park By: Paul Hiffmeyer Springtime in Disneyland Park By: Paul Hiffmeyer

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

14 Comments 1 Reply

Fred from CA on March 31st, 2011 at 4:07 pm

I agree Paul, the tulips definitely remind me of springtime.
Those are all beautiful shots!

Ashley from CA on March 31st, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Love love love love love LOVE these pictures!!! Such a lovely time of year!

Rachelle on March 31st, 2011 at 4:11 pm

I just returned from the resort and the flowers were beautiful. I especially like the ones by the New Orleans Square train station!!

Sharon on March 31st, 2011 at 4:12 pm

ILOVE the one with the tulips behind the “Partners” statue!!! I love that statue, tulips, and purple!!! It is one of my favorite places in the park!!! But I do love all of them, they are so “Spring-y” and full of Disney heart!!!

Loree on March 31st, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Where is the Chip and Dale statue in the park? Love it.

Paul Hiffmeyer on March 31st, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Thanks, Loree! Chip & Dale are one of eight small bronze figures that circle the Partners Statue in the Hub at Disneyland park.

Jaime on March 31st, 2011 at 4:18 pm

The spring flowers are one of my very favorite things at Disneyland! This year I was in love with the iris’ by Casey Jr. :) I hope that you share more of your wonderful pictures of the beautiful flowers at Disneyland!

Alodie from CA on March 31st, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Hi Paul. I just wanted to say all of these pictures are beautiful. The picture that stands out the most is with the Rabbit!

Stephanie from AZ on March 31st, 2011 at 4:28 pm

I love all the pictures that you post! You have great perspective and employ some unique framing methods. It’s always fun to look at Disneyland through your lens :)

Erin on March 31st, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Paul, I want your job! I’m actually graduating in May with a degree in photography and you have become my idol. Not only do you get to hang out at Disneyland for a living, but you also get to take amazing one of a kind photos of it. How did you manage to snag such an incredible job?

Devyn on March 31st, 2011 at 4:48 pm

SO beautiful!! The reflected castle picture is my favorite. Excellent work!!

Alisha from UT on March 31st, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Those are beautiful! I, too, am jealous of your job! I’m a photographer and I just got a new camera that I can’t wait to try out at Disneyland in June! Thanks for sharing.

Jessica on March 31st, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Fantastic Photos Paul. We were just there on Sunday & it was gorgeous!!! : ) Thanks for sharing.

Pamela on March 31st, 2011 at 11:08 pm

I was at Disneyland on March 23rd for my birthday. I enjoyed photographing the flowers in the park. So beautiful, even the ones with bees buzzing around them. If I can’t have a job like yours at least I’m able to go and act like I do. :o) Thanks again for sharing your beautiful photographs.

Christen on April 1st, 2011 at 1:02 pm

so beautiful! i was at disneyland in early march and took some flower photos i think you’d really like to see! {hint: hidden mickey!} is there anywhere i can submit them?