Tokyo DisneySea, Tower of Terror

Behind the Scenes at Paradise Pier with Walt Disney Imagineering

posted on May 26th, 2011 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Earlier this month we reported that the transformation of Paradise Pier will be complete on July 1. Today, we’ve got a special behind-the-scenes tour of Paradise Pier with Imagineer Larry Nikolai. In the video below, you’ll go “behind the wall” to see the work being done on Goofy’s Sky School and the new Paradise Pier dining locations.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog as we continue to bring you updates on all the new experiences coming to the Disneyland Resort.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Behind the Scenes, Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Fred from CA on May 26th, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Thanks for the video. :)

I’m looking forward to when the dining area and Goofy’s Sky School are complete.

Robert on May 26th, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I was over there trying to take a look yesterday. It’s all still blocked off and covered up right now so you can’t see much, but it sure sounds exciting! Can’t wait!

Trisha from CA on May 26th, 2011 at 7:24 pm

I was just thinking that there weren’t enough restaurants at California Adventure, but this is making me excited! Can’t wait for July 1st!

Tim on May 26th, 2011 at 8:04 pm

Looking good! It’s wonderful that trees and shade are a priority for the new Paradise Pier. Often theme parks lose sight of the “park” and remove far too many trees for the sake of new attractions. Fortunately the Disney Parks don’t feel the same way. Keep up the great work!

Crystal on May 26th, 2011 at 10:53 pm

When we went a few years ago my son’s favorite ride was Mulholland Madness.. I cant wait to go back & ride on Goofys Sky School!!

Brian from CA on May 27th, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Just a reminder Goofy’s Sky School and Paradise Foods opens July 1 to complete the Pradise Peir Construction.

April on May 27th, 2011 at 2:02 pm

I’m soo glad that they didn’t take out the Mulholland Madness ride and are only changing it to Goofy’s Sky School. That is one of our favorite rides at DCA! I hope they add fog machines to make it feel like your flying through the clouds!

Jeffrey from CA on May 27th, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Yum Yum! I’ve been looking for a new place to eat ;)

Rebecca from NSW on May 29th, 2011 at 7:43 am

Am I the only one who couldn’t hear the talking over the music?