As the 18th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival comes to a close this weekend, we’re reviewing some of our top garden posts on the Disney Parks Blog since the festival began in early March. Did you visit Epcot to check out our amped-up greenery?
Take 5: Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Very Fairy Topiaries at Walt Disney World – A Tinker Bell topiary was created in the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden at Epcot where guests got the chance to meet some of their favorite Disney fairies from Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow Games.
- See HGTV’s Kim Myles at Epcot March 18-20 – In mid-March, HGTV’s Kim Myles (“Myles of Style”), presented “The 5 DIY Secrets That Can Transform Any Space” at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
- New ‘Lotso’ Topiary Added at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – This year, we debuted several new topiaries based on characters from Disney-Pixar classics, including the “Toy Story” and “Cars” films. Check out this video to see how our latest character was added to the park.
- Step into Spring at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – The 18th year of the festival marks the second time that Disney Theme Park Merchandise has partnered with artist Rachel Tribble to create unique artwork and merchandise for this annual event.
- Epcot Topiaries Go To Infinity and Beyond – In this post we shared a video tour shot as we prepped topiaries of Woody and Buzz Lightyear to take their place just inside Epcot’s front gate.