It might be a bit early to think of Christmas shopping, but it’s never too early to begin planning a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort during the holiday season.
By far, one of my favorite holiday offerings that takes place at Epcot is the Candlelight Processional. This show combines the talents of three choirs, a live orchestra and a celebrity narrator, who together tell the Christmas story through a one-of-a-kind performance of song and scripture.
We’re happy to unveil this year’s line-up of celebrity narrators. The current schedule (subject to change without notice) is:
- Mira Sorvino (Academy Award Winning Actor) Nov. 25-27
- Michael W. Smith (Grammy Award Winning Christian Music Artist) Nov. 28-Dec. 1
- Geena Davis (Academy Award Winning Actor) Dec. 2-3
- TBD Dec. 4-6
- Isabella Rossellini (Film/Television Star and Wildlife Conversationalist) Dec. 7-9
- Neil Patrick Harris (Emmy Award Winning, Broadway Star and TV Host) Dec. 10-12
- TBD Dec. 13-15
- Chita Rivera (Tony Award Winning Broadway Star) Dec. 16-18
- Trace Adkins (Award Winning Country Music Artist) Dec. 19-21
- Susan Lucci (Emmy Award Winning Actor and Soap Opera Star) Dec. 22-24
- Blair Underwood (Award Winning Television and Movie Star) Dec. 25-27
- Marlee Matlin (Academy Award Winning Actor and TV Star) Dec. 28-30
Guests attend these shows on a first-come, first-served basis, and due to its popularity, I highly recommend looking in to buying a Candlelight Processional dining package. Lunch and dinner packages, which include a meal, reserved seating at the show and pre-arranged fireworks viewing, will go on sale in July.
Have you ever attended the Candlelight Processional?