Disney's Electrical Parade

‘Phineas and Ferb’ Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks

posted on July 7th, 2011 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

'Phineas and Ferb' Artwork

I’ve learned that having children means watching the same television shows again and again (thank you, DVR). There is one show, however, that I don’t mind watching as many times as possible. It’s “Phineas and Ferb” and my DVR is filled with episodes. It’s the kind of show that I can enjoy with my children (lots of laughter in the Miller suite when it’s on). My fellow authors Jennifer Fickley-Baker and Erin Glover recently discussed new entertainment experiences at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, respectively, featuring these Disney Channel stars. I have good news for those who have been looking for merchandise (like they were looking for Perry); there are several new “Phineas and Ferb” items arriving at Disney Parks in the coming months.

I recently spoke with Rachel Phelps, product developer and softlines champion for “Phineas and Ferb,” about some of these items.

'Phineas and Ferb' Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks

“’Phineas and Ferb’ has become such a hit, and we know fans of the show are looking for merchandise when visiting Disney Parks,” explained Rachel. “As the softlines champion, I work with the various product developers in the softlines division to gather information about new items. I’m currently working on new T-shirts for kids that will be arriving in the next two months. Yet they are just some of many new items coming from a variety of categories.”

Agent P Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks

One thing I noticed is the number of Agent P items currently in development. He is featured on many things including shirts for ladies and men (coming in early August); an individual Disney pin and a foam novelty hat (both arriving in November); and even a water bottle. Back in April, I shared artwork for a new Disney Racer featuring this “semi-aquatic, egg-laying mammal of action.” Cody Hampton, associate product developer for Toys, shared with me the first sample of the toy for this article (pictured above). The Disney Racer will arrive in late fall this year. After seeing all of the Agent P merchandise, I couldn’t resist channeling my inner secret agent.

Phineas and Ferb Poster Coming to Disney Parks

As a secret agent, there is one mission I know I will be completing on Aug. 5. That is the day the new original movie – “Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension” will debut on Disney Channel.

Do you have a favorite episode? I like the one when Phineas and Ferb build something incredibly awesome then almost get caught by their jealous sister Candace. I guess that is all of them.

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Konrad on July 7th, 2011 at 11:07 am

truth be told…. i have it all in my Instant Que on Netflix. i LOVE this show. i don’t care if i’m 26. i can’t wait for Perry Merch!

Kevin on July 7th, 2011 at 11:27 am

Hey, I’m 46, and I love P&F! Can I say that in my opinion, Dr. Doofenschmirtz is Disney’s greatest villain? I’ve found myself telling people “How unexpected – and by that, I mean TOTALLY expected!” :)

Matt on July 7th, 2011 at 11:36 am

Phineas, Ferb, and Dr. Doofensmirz vinylmations please?

Deanna on July 7th, 2011 at 11:50 am

This just made my day, we love this show! We are even going out as the cast for Halloween this year!

Lauren on July 7th, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Awesome! Can’t wait to load up on all the new P&F stuff! Now all we need is a Perry eat hat :)

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on July 7th, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Hilarious picture, Steven!

Nancy on July 7th, 2011 at 12:53 pm

The McNeill family LOVES this show!!! My boys & husband have Agent P shirts and I am so happy to see that I will be able to get one as well. BTW – our interpretation of this show: the P&F story line is for the kids, the Agent P/Dr. D story line is for the adults :)

Steven Miller on July 7th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

@Konrad and Kevin – I’m so glad to hear I’m not alone! :-)

@Deanna – Now that’s a picture I want to see!

@Jennifer – Thanks! I’m sure there were more than a few strange looks I received while taking it outside our building.

Hannah on July 7th, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Will there be additional character pins? We’d love to see Doofenschmirtz, Norm, Agent Pinky, and Ferb’s Grandpa in pin form!

Steven Miller on July 8th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

@Hannah – There will be a new logo pin coming next year. Julie Young, the developer for pins, also said there will be a new two-on-a-card set featuring Phineas and Ferb. And I just saw artwork for a starter set featuring some additional characters. More to come. :-)

erin from NJ on July 7th, 2011 at 3:43 pm

I absolutely LOVE phineas and ferb! Konrad we are the same LOL!! I dvr all the episodes and am absolutely in love with Perry. :) Can’t wait for the softlines to come out!

Tiffany on July 7th, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Awesome! My sister and I always joke that Phineas and Ferb is intended for 2-7 year olds but at 22 and 26 we watch it religiously!

Shannon from TN on July 7th, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Love the Perry Tee for women, now I can finally let my son wear his shirt that I stole out of his closet. You know what would be awesome is a Doofenschmirtz and Perry women tee…”my nema nema, oohhh my nema nemasis!”

Kelly on July 7th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

PLEASE WE NEED MORE CANDANCE!! My sons adore P&F, and my daughter adores Candace. There are so few items to choose from.

Heidi from IL on July 7th, 2011 at 5:43 pm

I am so happy to hear this news. Especially that there will be a Perry shirt for ladies. I had to buy a large boys’ shirt in the past. I really hope they make a ladies Doof shirt, too. Then my husband can wear his Perry shirt and I will have my Doof shirt. Big Laundry!

Laura from CA on July 7th, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I wish they would do some merchandising for ISABELLA. She a great fun, character!

Aaron on July 7th, 2011 at 8:29 pm

So glad to see this show gaining notoriety and getting face time on the big screen and in the merchandise. I was watching this one day (yes me, not the kids), and a contractor who was here said “I LOVE this show!” and sat down to watch it with me – I had to remind him I was paying for his time!

Tanya on July 8th, 2011 at 11:55 am

dose this mean the they will be out to sign autographs and take picture if so that would be soooo awsome. =)

Katherine on July 8th, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Is there still a chance there will be an agent p scavenger hunt at California adventure like the Kim possible at Epcot?

Steven Miller on July 8th, 2011 at 2:55 pm

@Aaron – Can I come work for you? LOL!! Great story.

@Tanya – Yes, you can meet Phineas and Ferb at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and a new show will debut on July 9 at Disney California Adventure. See these articles for more details:

@Katherine – I don’t know of any plans for such an adventure. Yet if there was I have my awesome outfit ready. :-)

Stephanie from ON on July 9th, 2011 at 1:33 pm

We love P+F here too! We love to watch as a family, and we all laugh. And sing along to the various soundtracks in the car. There NEEDS to be more ladies merchandise :) My daughter would like to know if you plan on making a “Fireside Girls” t-shirt, or even Isabella t-shirts?

Kelly on July 10th, 2011 at 3:38 pm

I am glad to see more P&F stuff, but I am with the other Moms of girls. My DD6 loves Isabella and the fireside girls. If I could have have figured out how to make the beret she would have been a fireside girl for Halloween. We did get the Candance t-shirt last year, the CMs said the shirts were selling in about 3 days tops, so we scooped one up.

Angelieke on July 10th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

We love Perry! Crocs I want Perry Crocs for my little guy. He would think those were soooo cool. Cannot wait to visit WDW in 55 days to check out the new stuff!

Kimberley on July 10th, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Does anybody know if this Pinneas and Ferb merchandise will be sold on the Disney Cruise ships? We are taking a cruise in October and would love to buy this merchandise. I am a parent of a 9 year old boy and love watching this show with him. Thanks

Kelly on July 10th, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Any idea on if this merchandise will be available through the online Disney Store? Downtown Disney? My husband will be in the area in September for his USAF Reserve duty and I will definitely be sending him with a shopping list for Christmas!
We had a full family vaca in January (my parents, my brother, his wife and their three kids, my family of four). At Animal Kingdom my husband and I saw a woman with a plush Perry (which we had never seen before). After asking her where she found him, we left the kids with the rest of the family for the Bug’s Life show and went off in search of our own Perry. Perry is MY toy, my husband says that Perry is HIS toy… But, the understanding in our house is that Perry is NOT one of the kids’ toys! :) (Though he somehow magically winds up sleeping in our daughter’s bed every night… Hearing a platypus “growl” coming from a dark room at 2 am is quite interesting!)

Stephen on July 10th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

I don’t understand why seasons 1 and 2 of Phineas and Ferb have not been released in DVD sets yet. I’ve seen the few selected-episode single-discs, including the Christmas special, that HAVE been made available and was glad to find those, but I’m sure many P & F fans, myself included, are waiting for the complete past seasons to come out on video. Whatever the reason may be for the hold-up, Disney is missing out by not releasing them.

Samantha on July 10th, 2011 at 5:02 pm

I would love a Fireside Girls shirt (not just for my daughter, but for me!). My daughter started watching the show last summer and the whole house looks forward to new episodes and cannot wait until the new movie next month.

Salvatore from FL on July 10th, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I’m with No. 2 comment Kevin, I’m 46 and love the show. The style is right from the Tex Avery school of animation and the writing is clever with just the right mixture of material for the kids and adults. I’ll be up to WDW in October. Can’t wait to see all the new PnF show at HS as well as pick up some of the new merchandise. And yes, yes I have a Perry plush toy on the dashboard of my car.

Kerry on July 10th, 2011 at 5:56 pm

We love, love, love P & F at our house. I would buy the full season dvds in a heartbeat. I would love to see tons of P & F merchandise.

Neula on July 10th, 2011 at 7:02 pm

Yes! More ladies and girls shirts please! :) I’m still waiting for the Phineas and Ferb character meal. It could be just like the Playhouse Disney one with all of the songs from the show. :)

Anne on July 10th, 2011 at 9:19 pm

My husband made our son an amazing Perry costume for Halloween last year, Keegan was 5 at the time and might wear it again this year to Mickey’s halloween party if we make it this year. Wish I could post a picture because I am sure you would love it.