Last month I challenged you to guess the attractions in which some of my favorite Disneyland Resort quotations are found. For some of you, the challenge turned out to be … not so challenging.
Now it’s your turn! Many of you responded to the previous post with some of your favorite Disneyland Resort quotes – and I’m challenging your fellow Disney Parks Blog readers to place them. No fair going back to look at the answers in the comments!
- “Next time you check into an abandoned hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you’re filling.”
- “Now blast him with everything you got!”
- “It’s called, ‘A Salute to All Nations But Mostly America.’”
- “I am not your mother – break those plates!”
- “5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1!”
The correct answers are:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (from Rebekah from CA)
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (from Brian from CA)
- Muppet*Vision 3D (from Melanie from FL)
- Toy Story Mania! (from Christian)
- California Screamin’ (from David)
“Thank you. That is all!”