“It’s the most wonderful time of the year…” well, almost.
When it comes to visiting the Walt Disney World Resort during the holiday season, it’s never too early to start planning. That’s especially true in the case of Epcot’s Candlelight Processional, an amazing holiday musical spectacle that features the talents of three choirs, a live orchestra and a celebrity guest narrator that can put anyone in the holiday spirit.
The show is included with park admission, however one of the easiest ways to ensure a seamless Candlelight Processional experience during the busy holiday season is to buy a Candlelight Processional lunch or dinner package. The packages, which are now on sale, include lunch or dinner at an Epcot restaurant, as well as reserved seating at the show and viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth in a special fireworks viewing area.
Like many guests, my family and I have made Candlelight Processional package a regular holiday tradition. Last year it was dinner at Italy Pavilion’s Tutto Italia Ristorante. This year, I’m thinking a meal at Via Napoli, followed by a show narrated by Neil Patrick Harris. Which narrator would you choose?
Schedule & Narrators (subject to change without notice):
- 11/25–11/27 – Mira Sorvino
- 11/28–12/01 – Michael W. Smith
- 12/02–12/03 – Geena Davis
- 12/04–12/06 – Edward James Olmos (6:45 p.m. & 8:15 p.m. shows only)
- 12/07–12/09 – Isabella Rossellini
- 12/10–12/12 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/13–12/15 – Lorraine Bracco
- 12/16–12/18 – To Be Announced
- 12/19–12/21 – Trace Adkins
- 12/22–12/24 – Susan Lucci
- 12/25–12/27 – Blair Underwood
- 12/28–12/30 – Marlee Matlin